My Time Dining vs. Open Dining

FLchick3

Hi,

I requested My Time Dining. At first my TA put “early seating”, but when I pointed out the mistake he changed it to “open dining.”

I’m wondering if that’s normal for Royal Caribbean….that my official confirmation would have the words “open dining” rather than “My Time Dining”?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I requested My Time Dining. At first my TA put “early seating”, but when I pointed out the mistake he changed it to “open dining.”

I’m wondering if that’s normal for Royal Caribbean….that my official confirmation would have the words “open dining” rather than “My Time Dining”?

Thank you in advance.

Was this the official invoice from Royal Caribbean, or your TA's own invoice?

RC calls it My Time Dining, but perhaps your TA uses "open dining" to cover all of the different terminologies of all of the different cruiselines.

It’s my TA's invoice. I’ve booked Norwegian twice with him and now RC. I’ve only ever received his invoice…..but it was never a concern because Norwegian doesn’t have any dining options.

Can I be assured I have My Time Dining just looking at his invoice?

Thank you!

It’s my TA's invoice. I’ve booked Norwegian twice with him and now RC. I’ve only ever received his invoice…..but it was never a concern because Norwegian doesn’t have any dining options.

Can I be assured I have My Time Dining just looking at his invoice?

Thank you!

Probably, but you can check by looking up your reservation on Royal's website. All you need is Royal's (not the TA's) booking number. Your TA should have provided that to you because you need it for booking excursions, specialty dining, etc.

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Are pre-paid gratuities shown on your invoice? If not, you aren't signed up for My Time dining.

We once had a TA put "Two twin beds to make a Queen bed" on the agency invoice. When we entered our stateroom, we found that no such thing was possible. :D

I would double check with your agent, if you are unsure about it.

Bob – Thanks! I will check tomorrow.

Coralc - Yes, pre-paid gratuities are on my invoice, but they were there when he had it marked early dining.

I’ll check the RC site and then go back to him if there’s an issue. He always gets stuff right eventually…..sometimes he’s just moving / typing a little too fast. :)

Archived