E737 and E736 - Island Princess - Lounge Noise?

vancouvergirl2010

• 7 months later...
Hello to all:

Has anyone else been in either of these two cabins and felt the intense vibration/noise as mentioned previously? Thanks!

I'm curious too. I'm thinking about booking this cabin. There has been a dry dock since most of these posts. Does anyone have current info on this?

I'm curious too. I'm thinking about booking this cabin. There has been a dry dock since most of these posts. Does anyone have current info on this?

Which ship?

On the Island the Universe Lounge which was under these cabins is no longer there. It was removed completely in May 2015.

On the Coral we had E734 and the in-laws had E736 for 15 days. There was never any noise issues.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Which ship?

On the Island the Universe Lounge which was under these cabins is no longer there. It was removed completely in May 2015.

On the Coral we had E734 and the in-laws had E736 for 15 days. There was never any noise issues.

Awesome! Thanks. I am booking the Island Princess. It looked like the fitness center was 2 decks down, so I didn't see that as a concern, but they were talking about being awakened by Zumba, so I thought I would check and see.

Thanks again for your help.

• 1 year later...

Any recent feedback on these cabins on the Coral? I am looking into booking one for Alaska May 29. Hearing music from zumba in the morning won't bother me since I will be in the zumba class but music at night coming from the Universe Lounge will keep me up. I had a terrible experience with lounge noise when in a cabin above Club Fusion on the Emerald Princess and it ruined the cruise for me. I don not want to make that mistake again in choosing a cabin but the last balcony on deck 8 is supposedly great for viewing in Alaska.