Question: Set Sail Pass/Room Key

PandK1012

My husband and I are sailing with our children (a 4 and 5 year old) for the first time. We have two rooms booked and were wondering if we could have our Set Sail Passes configured to open two rooms? It would help not to have to remember to carry around two cards instead of one.

Thanks!

I have never heard of a room key being able to open more than one cabin.. are your children booked in a connecting room? If so, you will be able to come & go from inside the cabin & not need to bother with the room key...

My husband and I are sailing with our children (a 4 and 5 year old) for the first time. We have two rooms booked and were wondering if we could have our Set Sail Passes configured to open two rooms? It would help not to have to remember to carry around two cards instead of one.

Thanks!

Nope, but they will happily give you an "EXTRA KEY" to each others room. That is the only way I have seen this done.

We always had an "Extra Key" when our kids had their own room. Since the kids' room was always next to ours, we just left the extra key in our room so it was always handy when we needed it. No need to carry two cards.

This is what we have always done as well.

However, on a recent thread someone posted that they WERE able to get 2 cabins programmed to one card. Maybe this is a recent change? I know I have asked in the past and been told no, but the last time I asked was a few years ago.

Thanks everyone!

I will just ask for extra room key for the kids room. I guess carrying one extra card won't be too much of a bother since I will probably be also carrying all the kids toys/water/towels anyway ;-) Got to have the "mom bag" even when cruising!

Archived