Tons of cabins disappeared for our March 5th cruise

Jenn31708

Even though we have made the final payment, I do keep checking the cabins. As of last night there were several suites and balcony rooms available. As of this morning, there were no suites left except for I think 2 junior suites. And the prices didn't change at all

As of now, when you click the book now it sends you to another page to locate a travel agent near you.

Is this common this close to sailing (50 days out)?

Bein taken to a Travel Agents site when clicking to book, tells me you are not on RCI's website, but one with a very similar name, there are a few about if you misspell royal caribbean

I went in through my bookmark :confused:

Yes this always seems to happen, I am sure they either sell them off to a clearance broker or they upgrade the crown & anchor members, we have been lucky a couple of times and got up grades but not very much. Some of both probably. They always want to fill the cabins and they dont want to give them away but atleast if they sell them people will spend money on the ship.

Happy Sailing

Brian Jeffery

Try booking the cruise on a big 3rd party travel site and see if the same thing happens.

Good suggestion! I just did and it shows basically the same amount and type of cabins that were available this morning... which was a good deal less than was available last night.

Maybe the upgrade fairy is making her rounds ;)

If this is referring to the Mar. 5th ExoS sailing, the missing cabins could have been partly my fault.

I had a number of rooms "held" today while we tried to find a block of rooms together that would facilitate our group.

Between myself, my TA and a friend we likely had a few dozen rooms held.:o

If this is referring to the Mar. 5th ExoS sailing, the missing cabins could have been partly my fault.

I had a number of rooms "held" today while we tried to find a block of rooms together that would facilitate our group.

Between myself, my TA and a friend we likely had a few dozen rooms held.:o

How dare you!! :D :D

Yes this always seems to happen, I am sure they either sell them off to a clearance broker or they upgrade the crown & anchor members, we have been lucky a couple of times and got up grades but not very much. Some of both probably. They always want to fill the cabins and they dont want to give them away but atleast if they sell them people will spend money on the ship.

Happy Sailing

Brian Jeffery

Way too early for the upgrade fairy.

Archived