Martini Flite Cost

cheriberi

Hi Cheriberi

We participated in the Flite martini on our recent cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse. We organised it with our table mates and the cost was $45 for the six of us - I think we had 8/10 cocktails between us of which we thought was a very reasonable price and really great fun! Especially after we had drank them!

Hi Cheriberi

We participated in the Flite martini on our recent cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse. We organised it with our table mates and the cost was $45 for the six of us - I think we had 8/10 cocktails between us of which we thought was a very reasonable price and really great fun! Especially after we had drank them!

Thank you DiscoSteve. There will be 4 of us so we can split the cost. I am really looking forward to it.

If you just want to see them pour the cascade they have daily demonstrations. When on the Summit last year the times were listed in the paper. I think they were listed as martini demonstrations or seminars. Some were held in the atrium and others at the martini bar. They were poured into the smaller glasses and then passed out as samples.

There are also many videos posted on UTube from the various cruise lines and other bars.

Can someone tell me how much the martini flite costs at the Martini Bar? We would love to see the "show" when the bartender prepares and pours several martinis at one time. Thanks!

Thank you DiscoSteve. There will be 4 of us so we can split the cost. I am really looking forward to it.

BostonBoatBoy was correct on the price for a flight of 6 mini martinis. ;)

You can preview many videos on youtube but it's DEFINITELY more fun in person! :D

Most bartenders will pour your favorite brand of vodka if you ask, as well as substitute at least one different flavor if you don't care for one in the lineup. :) (I just can't stand a classic and always ask for a chocolate!)

With 4 of you... you COULD consider ordering two or three flights at once and share or mix and match flavors according to personal tastes! :eek:

The biggest pour I ever saw was 18... and I really could NOT tell who was having more fun... :confused: the guests or the bartenders! ENJOY!

Archived