Can you recommend FLL hotel with complimentary airport/cruiseport transportation ?

Orangefan

I am looking for Fort Lauderdale hotels that offer complimentary airport/cruise port shuttles. If you have stayed at a hotel with those amenities and would go back to that hotel again I would love to hear from you.

Thank you !

Sali

The Hyatt Place North or Embassy Suites. They have shuttles, include breakfast and are a 2-minute walk to a supermarket and Total Wine. A number of restaurants within a block or two.

The Embassy Suites no longer offers either complimentary airport-hotel or hotel-port shuttles. You can purchase a "transportation package" which includes these for an extra $25 per room. According to their website, this is the only way to get airport transportation.

We stayed at Courtyard by Marriott with free shuttle from airport. Paid something for transport to ship, but booked a round trip that included transport from ship to airport on return, cheaper than Princess transfer and the cabs that were waiting. Don't remember if it included breakfast, but good location and was about $100.

In FLL, if you stay in the downtown area, which is generally the preferred area, then free shuttles are a non issue. The airport, port, and hotels are all very close, and taxi rides are very cheap. Even if I had a free shuttle, I would pay a few dollars for the convenience of a taxi. If you consider only hotels with free shuttles, then you miss great deals on other hotels

If you want to save money, use priceline. FLL is the perfect place to use priceline.

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport, and the LaQuinta Inn, Plantation, in the past. They were both very comfortable, clean and had Wi-Fi. Since we'd been traveling all day, we were also glad to see several option's for dinner delivered to our hotel room.

When we stayed at each there was a free shuttle from FLL to the hotel and a free shuttle from the hotel to the port. We tipped the driver's both times.

It's been a while, so I'd suggest you check out both of them. Things may have changed :(.

Archived