"The current reservation is currently being modified" ....

Sue's Mom

It happens periodically when IT is doing work on the system. It usually happens on weekends but not always. Try later and you will probably find things to be working normally. For a short time this morning I could not even get onto the website never mind my reservation.

This happened a few times actually in the lead up to my last Oasis cruise. It's absolutely nothing to worry about and is completely normal. The first couple of times I hoped it meant they were "working" on an upgrade for me (;)) but alas it was nothing.

Which apparently is what's on the sign that hangs above the entrance to RCL's IT department:rolleyes:

Yep. They have a "temporary inconvenience" situation going on at least a few times a week. It does get frustrating sometimes.

I have been trying periodically over the last TEN DAYS to get into my reservation, check in, and print documents.

I get this error message EVERY time. I called Royal, and they said, "oh, your TA is probably in your reservation." Really? EVERY time I try to log in?

Called my TA- he hasn't been in the reservation at all.

Royal really needs to fix their website issues. It's ridiculous.

I have been trying periodically over the last TEN DAYS to get into my reservation, check in, and print documents.

I get this error message EVERY time. I called Royal, and they said, "oh, your TA is probably in your reservation." Really? EVERY time I try to log in?

Called my TA- he hasn't been in the reservation at all.

Royal really needs to fix their website issues. It's ridiculous.

Try clearing your chache, it may not be a website issue at all

Archived