meet and mingle question

CUTTERSAM

It states "As of today 23 people have signed up for Brilliance 8/19/2013" but when you look for that m & m date on the list it is not there. And when I put in my info to register, it generates an error message saying the information is incorrect...no such animal.

Anybody got a guess?

[QUOTE=sailin'sam;36849978]It states "As of today 23 people have signed up for Brilliance 8/19/2013" but when you look for that m & m date on the list it is not there. And when I put in my info to register, it generates an error message saying the information is incorrect...no such animal.

Anybody got a guess?[/QUOTE]

Check carefully to be sure that your reservation is the RC reservation number, and not your TA's invoice number or in-house reservation number.

[quote=sailin'sam;36849978]It states "As of today 23 people have signed up for Brilliance 8/19/2013" but when you look for that m & m date on the list it is not there. And when I put in my info to register, it generates an error message saying the information is incorrect...no such animal.

Anybody got a guess?[/quote]
Also a minimum of 25 people have to be registered for Royal Caribbean to assign the Meet & Mingle. The date for your sailing and location on the ship will show up roughly a month or so before your cruise date.

[quote name='Kellie Poodle']I'm on the same sailing and I put it in just now. It came up showing that we had already registered. No problems at all.

There is a fairly active roll call for this sailing.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know... I am with Pinksuit/Pinkie. I will need to call RCI because they are not accepting my info:(

When I try to enter the info they tell me "only travelers who have purchased a cruise can register"!! I have purchased, it's confirmed right on the site. I have had issues with the whole site tho.... When you are in a group you cannot do anything. All pre-planning is stymied.

I hate going thru a TA, rather go direct, but I needed to stay with my group.

[quote=sailin'sam;36850748]When I try to enter the info they tell me "only travelers who have purchased a cruise can register"!! I have purchased, it's confirmed right on the site. I have had issues with the whole site tho.... When you are in a group you cannot do anything. All pre-planning is stymied.

I hate going thru a TA, rather go direct, but I needed to stay with my group.[/quote]

This happened to a friend of mine who used a TA. Some TA's don't pay up right away and you are not considered "booked" until they do. I would call the TA on Monday and ask them about what's going on with your reservation.

I understood that you were asking why your M&M is not showing in the list of confirmed dates. If your sailing is a few months out, it won't show yet. As it gets closer, you will see it.
To register for the M&M you will need your RCCL booking number.

[quote name='Terre']I understood that you were asking why your M&M is not showing in the list of confirmed dates. If your sailing is a few months out, it won't show yet. As it gets closer, you will see it.
To register for the M&M you will need your RCCL booking number.[/QUOTE]

I doesn't show up at all. No worries as someone from my roll call will let me know where it is, just thought it odd. My booking number (and it is my RC number) shows I am confirmed but doesn't allow me to access features on site.

This page shows every cruise for the year but now ours

[url]http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC[/url]

[quote=sailin'sam;36856683]

This page shows every cruise for the year but now ours

[URL]http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC[/URL][/quote]
It won't show up there until you have reached the 25 person minimum.

It would get past 25 if they'd let me register. I think what Kellipoodle stated is correct about TA's. Although the rez status is "purchased", I get error messages that only purchased guests can register. It's like in a tavern when they have a sign "FREE BEER TOMORROW" you'll never get a free glass no matter how many tomorrows you show up for:)

[quote=sailin'sam;36850748]When I try to enter the info they tell me "only travelers who have purchased a cruise can register"!! I have purchased, it's confirmed right on the site. I have had issues with the whole site tho.... When you are in a group you cannot do anything. All pre-planning is stymied.

I hate going thru a TA, rather go direct, but I needed to stay with my group.[/quote]

Often when CC members are booked in a group through a TA they cannot register for the M&M until final payment is done.

[QUOTE=sailin'sam;36850748]When I try to enter the info they tell me "only travelers who have purchased a cruise can register"!! I have purchased, it's confirmed right on the site. I have had issues with the whole site tho.... When you are in a group you cannot do anything. All pre-planning is stymied.

I hate going thru a TA, rather go direct, but I needed to stay with my group.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem signing up for a M&M. Our reservation had been purchased, charged, paid for and we had the confirmation for RCI. After a funny/sad half hour phone with RCI representatives I had to vent on our roll call so I typed up the whole conversations. It's [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36453958&postcount=182"]here[/URL] if you want to read it. The short version is that I had to speak to a supervisor who had to speak to her supervisor and ask her to "flip a switch" to change the status of our reservation. If you use the wording of needing to "change the status" it may help. Hope it helps someone.

[QUOTE=sailin'sam;36881397]That's a riot Agutaya. Who's on first?

My status, on line says "purchased" with today's date. It always says purchased. 0/0/00...whatever today's date is. It's groundhog day LOL[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny too that why I started taking notes during the phone call and wrote it up. When The rep talked about purchasing a M&M I could just imagine paying for refreshments and gifts for everyone at the M&M! I hope you got everything straightened out too.

Archived