Kind of odd questions

marmarlu

Hi, this is my first cruise on the Oasis, and I can't tell you how thankful I am to have Cruise Critics to help plan our vacation!

I have a couple of questions that to the best of my knowledge I haven't seen on here....

Due to severe allergies, I have a pillow cover I will be using on the ships pillows, as well as my own flannel cover instead of the usual quilt or whatever they use. My question is, should i take the pillow cover and blanket off daily, so they don't accidently get thrown into their dirty linen bin? How often do they change the sheets?

thanks so much!!

For a typical 7 night cruise I don't think they change the sheets unless they obviously need to be changed. Also, I would suggest that you simply let your room attendant know the situation on the first or second day so that they will be aware of the situation. If your covers are not stark white, it should be obvious that they do not belong to RC.

Change the sheets every day. Just tell your cabin steward and I'm sure he/she will take care of you.

That is a first time for that question, but this seems like a good answer. It may also help to find the guest with special needs email on Royals website, they may have input and probably notify your attendant before your arrival.

Archived