5,000 passengers????

[quote name='*Luv2Cruise*']LOL @ the ignorance

You believe that just because you sail HAL you're the only one who can own a yacht? Please believe that I PROUDLY sail Carnival and during my off time I also sail in my family's yacht to one of our MANY summer homes. Please do not even take it there.[/QUOTE]

You Go Girl!!!!

JEANS IN THE DINING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEANS ON HAL SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEANS IN THE DINING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='*Luv2Cruise*']LOL @ the ignorance

You believe that just because you sail HAL you're the only one who can own a yacht? Please believe that I PROUDLY sail Carnival and during my off time I also sail in my family's yacht to one of our MANY summer homes. Please do not even take it there.[/QUOTE]
Luv2Cruise - I hope you don't take offense to my Yatch Club crowd comments, I know it's not true of ALL yatch owners....

[quote name='tumeroll']Sure does cut down on climbers.[/QUOTE]
Amazing how proud you are of being such a snob. And you're right, I'm not a social climber; I prefer to chose my friends on more than just what car they drive, which CRUISE LINE they sail with, and how many figures their salary is. :rolleyes:

[quote name='elwhaite']Amazing how proud you are of being such a snob. And you're right, I'm not a social climber; I prefer to chose my friends on more than just what car they drive, which CRUISE LINE they sail with, and how many figures their salary is. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Come on Elwhaite go easy on the guy... Poor thing still doesnt realize the more important things in life.. ;) :D

[quote name='Bsan1221']Come on Elwhaite go easy on the guy... Poor thing still doesnt realize the more important things in life.. ;) :D[/QUOTE]
hmmm... perhaps you are right. I should be nicer to the clueless people. ;) :D

[quote name='dms_cruisers04']I WANNA SEE THE [color=red]RED ONES[/color]!! [color=red]THE RED ONES[/color]!![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/dlfreak/tweedles01_me.jpg[/IMG]

There you go... ! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

[quote name='Kevin T Brown']Just curious..... What the hell is a "yatch"....?

:D[/QUOTE]
Hey! We're not supposed to openly critique eachother's typos! :( I know it's all in good fun though, so it's okay. Just another case of fingers not moving fast enough. :o

Archived