Butter?

Mistizoom

On our Epic cruise it was "Grasslands" butter from Wisconsin, and it was so delicious I made note of it to see about getting some for home. :)

Here's a little article I found about it's history (Wisconsin via Swiss origin):

http://wiclarkcountyhistory.org/eaton/businesses/Wuethrich.htm

Awesome!

MMMM.....butter.....

On our Epic cruise it was "Grasslands" butter from Wisconsin, and it was so delicious I made note of it to see about getting some for home. :)

Here's a little article I found about it's history (Wisconsin via Swiss origin):

http://wiclarkcountyhistory.org/eaton/businesses/Wuethrich.htm

OMG! I did the same thing as it was the best butter I have ever had and I live in VT! LOL

Does anybody else remember when they served President brand butter? We flipped over it when they served it on the Majesty, and always looked forward to enjoying it again when we cruised. Not sure when they stopped using it, but it was AMAZING. From time to time I can actually buy it at Sams or BJ's and always buy several boxes, and then freeze it. It's fantastic butter. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdmike viewpost.gif

Don't forget to tip your butter and concierge!

(ok, so my eyes are getting bad...)

How much?;)

A teaspoon is usually sufficient. But I will give a tablespoon if it's exceptional. :p

Hahahahahahaha to all of the above!

Mike, I'm totally with you on the "eyes are getting bad" thing, too. :o

When we were on the Sky over New Years, it appeared that there was a shortage. We would ask for butter and they would bring us 2 (4 of us at the table).. and if we asked for more it would be 1. It became sort of funny, then we actually would ask for the number we would like...:rolleyes:

:D

When we were on the Sky over New Years, it appeared that there was a shortage. We would ask for butter and they would bring us 2 (4 of us at the table).. and if we asked for more it would be 1. It became sort of funny, then we actually would ask for the number we would like...:rolleyes:

OMG! Now Im worried (not really:)). Butter is one of the things I try to limit in my daily food intake. I hate margarine, but eat butter sparingly in my daily life, and enjoy every little scrape on my toast or cracker. I love butter!!!!! When I go on vacation, butter is one of the things I splurge on. I need at least one of those foil wrapped butter packets with my bread. One will do....still not worried. I just love discussions about butter on cruises.:D

Archived