Port Canaveral Hotel & Restaurant-PreCruise Anniversary

Buckeye328

We are taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral to celebrate our anniversary in Nov. The actual date is the day before the cruise and we want to overnight nearby and go out for a nice dinner. Can anyone say whether the Doubletree hotel is pretty nice? Also, has anyone eaten at the 3 Wishes restaurant at that hotel? Would it be nice enough for a special anniversary dinner? Any other recommendations for a hotel or restaurant in the area for a romantic evening would be greatly appreciated.

That Double Tree is a nice hotel and is right on the beach. I think all the rooms have ocean view or ocean front balconies. Many hotels recommended on these thread are not on the beach.

We only had breakfast in the restaurant. There are lots of restaurants, some casual and some a bit nicer. Try the Florida Departure board –“ I work in Port Canaveral” thread for lot of good info.

There is really nice place for breakfast a little south of the Doubletree – Simply Delicious Café and Bakery. Long line so go early. The pace is adorable has great food and will be a lovely beginning to your vacation.

Congrats and enjoy

M

The Double Tree is a very nice hotel with a great view! Happy Anniversary - we took an Anniversary cruise on Freedom in 2009 - it was a great trip! I can't answer about dinner because we ate in Orlando before driving to the coast. We did find a great little Cuban place for breakfast the next morning though.

Archived