Spa Terrace passes

wailea4me

105718.jpg

Tha·las·so·ther·a·py Pool

Noun

Hot aerated mineral enriched seawater used as a cosmetic and health treatment.

I thought the T-Pool on Regatta was smaller

I just know you have a photo of that :):D

Lyn

Does the seawater go through some filtering process before it's sent to the pools?

I don't believe that before would be an issue, because people regularly bathe in unfiltered seawater.

001aa018f68c0bce06b002.jpg

After the water is in the T-Pool, however, it is filtered and monitored on par with any other bathing facility.

The spa terrace has large comfy loungers and that great pool. We had a concierge cabin and were entitled to use the facilities, however, on sunny at-sea days every seat was taken early. No matter how many requests are made in Currents, people come early and save their chairs with books, bags, etc. Also, no one ever seemed to check on the status of guests or passes. There was only one attendant who appeared once in a while, so getting a drink was not easy. It's a nice area but I wouldn't pay extra for it.

Where on the website does one find the spa terrace passes? How much are they? That T pool looks yummy!

Does anyone on veranda ever get offered an upgrade to concierge?

I think I'm hoping......

Thanks for the great pics!

Where on the website does one find the spa terrace passes? How much are they? That T pool looks yummy!

I think I'm hoping......

Thanks for the great pics!

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/lifestyle/default.aspx

People in any cat get offered upsells or upgrades it will depend on the cruise & how it is selling

good luck

Lyn

While it seems they have addressed this by putting locks on the Executive and Concierge lounges, this seems to be a problem esp. could be one in the Caribbean if the chairs get filled up with non-paying users. Hope they get this issue resolved or it is not worth paying for

While it seems they have addressed this by putting locks on the Executive and Concierge lounges, this seems to be a problem esp. could be one in the Caribbean if the chairs get filled up with non-paying users. Hope they get this issue resolved or it is not worth paying for

Don't be misled by what you read here on Cruise Critic.

There are precious few who would be willing to face the humiliation of being ejected for using the Spa Deck fraudulently.

Don't be misled by what you read here on Cruise Critic.

There are precious few who would be willing to face the humiliation of being ejected for using the Spa Deck fraudulently.

Reading some of the posts it sounds like no one is checking who has rightful access (via a pass or by Cabin Cat) to the spa deck

I will check it out when we board ;)

Lyn

I think I'm hoping......

I'm in a veranda on the Riviera in March and I got an email a day or two ago that offered an upgrade to concierge-level for $200/passenger, available first-come, first-served. So yes, definitely happens at least sometimes.

I'm in a veranda on the Riviera in March and I got an email a day or two ago that offered an upgrade to concierge-level for $200/passenger, available first-come, first-served. So yes, definitely happens at least sometimes.

I would call that an upsell, not an upgrade.

Archived