Thank you Mariner Society

roadbeagle

We had an issue that needed to be decided on by the Mariner Society. I won't take the time to go into details. The bottom line is that they were wonderful. Danielle listened to our problem and spoke to her supervisor and problem was solved. Danielle is probably one of the best Holland person I have ever dealt with on the phone and we have had some good luck with other folks.

The reason I wanted to address this is that there needs to be more gratitude in our lives and I am grateful today for the Mariner Society.

Please ask yourself "What am I grateful for today?":)

I also recently had an issue that needed to be resolved. The lovely man I spoke to from Mariner's Society put me on hold for a few minutes and resolved our problem.I can't recall if his name was Shane or Chris since I originally spoke to both of them.

..........SNIP..........

Please ask yourself "What am I grateful for today?":)

Just wanted to say Glad to hear all went well with your problem and it's excellent resolution:)

Also want to say that at this moment, I am Grateful for cruisers who take the time to remind us to be thankful!!

Joanie

Archived