complete name question?

Gigi11111

I have a question......I just noticed that our names for our cruise just have our 1st and last name

My passport contains my middle initial and my husbands contains his entire middle name. Our airline tickets match our passport.

Should I call the travel agent and have my middle intial added and my husbands middle name added?

Our past cruises everything was matched

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean this time around

I have a question......I just noticed that our names for our cruise just have our 1st and last name

My passport contains my middle initial and my husbands contains his entire middle name. Our airline tickets match our passport.

Should I call the travel agent and have my middle intial added and my husbands middle name added?

I don't know whether you need to but it wouldn't harm to get them to update it and you'd have peace of mind :-)

We've cruised many times without full middle names on our reservations although our passports have our full middle names. It's a non-issue, but as already suggested, if it bothers you just have the cruise line amend the names on your reservation if the reservation system accepts full middle names (not all do).

As the previous poster noted, the cruise reservation isn't important...it's the name you use for the on-line registration, because that's what is forwarded to the Department of Homeland Security for the purpose of clearing the passenger manifest.

You don't need your middle names to book a cruise thus far. If you wish to add them in at online check-in, you can, but they still may not show up on your boarding passes.

When you do the online registration you put in your middle name or initial. When booking Royal only requires the first and last name.

That is correct! :)

You'll never run into a problem with a reservation lacking a middle name that is on the passport. The problem comes in reverse, when the reservation has a middle name, and the passport doesn't.

A lot of TA's don't put middle names in for this very reason. It's basically adding info that can only cause a problem.

Archived