Southern Caribbean cruise compass?

emmac25

Does anyone have the Southern Caribbean cruise compass? We're sailing on the Jewel but it's my understanding Jewel is not on that cruise route yet. First time cruising and trying to do some research and "organising" ahead of time.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Which southern Caribbean route are you taking? I have compasses for three different routes so not sure if they will match your itinerary. We were on the Adventure, then twice on the Serenade (different itinerary).

I would like the one for the Adventure, please and thank you.

You probably need to be more specific. There are, generally, 2 southern routes out of San Juan

1. St. Thomas, St Marteen, St Lucia or Kitts, Barbados or,

2. Aruba, Curacao, St Marteen, St Thomas

For several years the Serenane and Adventure flip flopped itineraries each week; there is surely to be someone who has the most likely Compass that you are looking for.

Just be specific about where you are planning on travelling to.

You probably need to be more specific. There are, generally, 2 southern routes out of San Juan

1. St. Thomas, St Marteen, St Lucia or Kitts, Barbados or,

2. Aruba, Curacao, St Marteen, St Thomas

For several years the Serenane and Adventure flip flopped itineraries each week; there is surely to be someone who has the most likely Compass that you are looking for.

Just be specific about where you are planning on travelling to.

Thanks, I was going to say that the itinerary for the Adventure was from several years ago and I don't think they are doing it any longer!

Which southern Caribbean route are you taking? I have compasses for three different routes so not sure if they will match your itinerary. We were on the Adventure, then twice on the Serenade (different itinerary).

We are doing St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
We are doing St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados

Thank you!!

We are doing the same itinerary... Wife is driving me crazy trying to find compasses for which are the formal nights/...

Any luck?

juan

We are doing the same itinerary... Wife is driving me crazy trying to find compasses for which are the formal nights/...

Any luck?

juan

The first formal night will be the second night of the cruise. The second formal night will be either Thursday or Friday. It will be Thursday night if you are doing Sat.-Sat cruise. It will be on Friday night if you are doing Sun.-Sun. :D:):D

Edited by Coralc

Does anyone know what time the munster (sp?) drill is on these routes out of San Juan. I believe the ship sails at 8:30pm. Thanks

I believe it was just before early dinner, maybe 5:30pm or so. Early dinner was pushed back 30 minutes on the first day.

• 1 year later...

I am looking for the southern route that includes st Thomas, St Maarten, St Kitts. Could you please post them. Thanks Yvonne:D

Would you have the Compass for the Adventure itinerary going to:

St Croix, St Kitts, St Maarten, Martinique and Barbados?

Thanks