Diamond Questions

diligaf51

Thanks M_M - if we book the cruise we are considering I will ask and take the answer given in good grace.

...another thought I had is maybe you could book the Ben and Jerry Suite which is available on some ships. I've read that because its an obstructed view you get a card allowing you to use the Diamond Lounge....Just a thought off the top of my head, really don't know what cruise you had in mind.

Regarding the phone discount, it is supposed to be the 75% discount, down to $2/ minute. However, don't forget to check your statement during the cruise or at the end- they did not apply the discount, and we had to have it adjusted. Actually did it via phone after the cruise was over- they were very good about refunding the money.

Regarding the phone discount, it is supposed to be the 75% discount, down to $2/ minute. However, don't forget to check your statement during the cruise or at the end- they did not apply the discount, and we had to have it adjusted. Actually did it via phone after the cruise was over- they were very good about refunding the money.

This is correct. I have used quite a bit. It's $2 p/m, but it will be discounted at the end of the cruise.

...another thought I had is maybe you could book the Ben and Jerry Suite which is available on some ships. I've read that because its an obstructed view you get a card allowing you to use the Diamond Lounge....Just a thought off the top of my head, really don't know what cruise you had in mind.

Are you sure it is the DL? I read the B&G "sweet" gets use of the CL.

Archived