Classic Tours in Ketchikan

bravostar

I don't have any personal knowledge but wanted to say that I've read positive comments here and on Tripadvisor about Classic Tours, and Ketchikan Taxi Cab Tours.

Do a Search on this forum to read past threads.

This is tripadvisor search on "classic tours"

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=349&geo=28923&scope=2&q=%22classic+tours%22&s=D

• 3 months later...
I have sent an email to Lois at Classic Tours in Ketchikan a few days ago but have received no reply. Anyone used her? Did you enjoy it? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

I was just checking on here. Her website doesn't look like it has been updated in a long time, we toured with her back in 1999 and just loved her. We are heading back to Alaska I was looking her up. Have you heard back from her?

call (907) 225-3091

I have spoken to here several times, and her tours get consistant raves.

There can be problems with emails. Another vendor I use, never got my email, and I know for a fact there would have been a reply if they had.

Lois is awesome! A Ketchikan icon. It's best to call her phone number that Budget Queen posted. There are many of us that don't use email anymore.

It is fine not to use email anymore, but then emails should not be posted on websites as a method of contact.

It is fine not to use email anymore, but then emails should not be posted on websites as a method of contact.

I've always considered email address on websites to be a crap shoot. I never rely on them for anything. When I was using mine it took me about 9 months to figure that some important emails that should have been in my inbox were going straight to the spam file. If people wanna get hold of me now they gotta call.

We have a tour booked with Lois next month - we just emailed her. It did take a few days for her to get back with us but she did and she even called us before we even made our reservation with her. She seems like a very nice lady can't wait for our private tour with her.

Archived