Favorite Dining Room on Norwegian?

barbge

After reseaching cruises for a past few months (departing for our first cruise this Sunday on the Star), I was just wondering which dining rooms people like best. I love the fact that NCL seems to have different themes on all its ships. To start it off, even though I'm not cruising the Pearl, I think "Indigo" is my favorite of the ones I've seen. I love the color scheme and bright art. Unfortunately, I like the itinerary of the Star much better. :D

Now that Soho on Star is no more, il Adiagio on Sun is my number one. Beautiful space and delicious Osso Bucco.

Clay, are you sure we aren't related? Agree 100%. And you know this is the Sun suite venue right? I adore starting my day in Il Adagio. Never get around to ensuite breakfast because I love it so much.

Now that Soho on Star is no more, il Adiagio on Sun is my number one. Beautiful space and delicious Osso Bucco.

i think I would have to pretty much agree. I was so sorry to see Solo go..I guess they needecd the space and it just wasn't doing that well, but we loved it. Yes, il Adiagio has to be at the top of my list as well. Of course for food, I always will have a place in my heart for any Le Bistro.

The Haven restaurant on the Epic, hands down. 2) The Noodle Bar on the Epic, potstickers are amazing 3) Le Bistro There is no fourth for us.

The Epic Club (Haven) is awesome and by far the best we've had, including specialty restaurants.

For the rest of our cruises, we use Aqua (Jade) or whichever of the MDRs has the more casual dress code. Same food and good service as the Grand Pacific. For specialties, I'd rate Cagney's as #1, Le Bistro #2, Moderno #3, and the Italian restaurant distant #4. DH doesn't like Asian so we haven't tried those.

We got so stuffed at Moderno that we probably won't return...too much food and didn't want to miss trying the new dishes although I skipped the lamb and a couple of the other meats.

Archived