20/20 Scathing reports on the Triumph and Concordia

MDSue

NBC Rock Center also had interviewed passengers. Also the attorney that filed the first lawsuit. More lawsuits are coming. I think the passengers should have been compensated more.

Couldn't decide which one to watch so chose 20/20. seems to be on the dangers of cruising in general. Personally, I've always felt very safe on a cruise. There's always room for improvement and mistakes will be made, but I'm reserving judgment until more info comes out.

I'm still happily waiting my next months cruise, But definitely sympathize with the Triumph passengers and crew.

Why all these seperate threads on the same topic?....why not use this thread from hours ago? I sure would be easier to follow a topic if you could discuss on only one thread !

Maybe the mods will combine them. I started this one in case people were interested in watching it and did not know it was on. If there was already a mention of it, I missed it. That's all.

Can I get an Amen????

All these redundant threads are making me dizzy!!!! :eek:

I should have scrolled past the first page- and I would have seen the other thread- my bad- Hope you can forgive me and move on. Thanks:)

Watched interview on Fox News ("Fair and Balanced") with Juan Williams filling in for Bill O'Reilly... He had on a cruise expert and a maritime lawyer. Basically, the maritime lawyer even agreed that he would be cruising and that cruisning is one of the safest vacations (and a great deal)... Juan said they both were wrong about what they said was fair compensation.

After 9 cruises my DS(18) just laughed at the fear tactics they tried using on this program to try to scare people from cruising and asked me why I never warned him that these things happen all the time (even though we've never witnessed them on our cruises)....I'm going to be watching for some OBC from dropping prices due to the paranoid people they scared off with their sensationalism....

Archived