Inside cabin size on s class

crbonfiber

there is probable some variation due to location the difference would be probably 1 foot in length or 2' in width you are better off looking at the location than the size, some inside cabins can be noisy or just less desirable.

look here for comments

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

also here

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=s+class+celebrty+ships+inside+cabin+size&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNTN_enUS321US323&q=s+class+celebrty+ships+inside+cabin+size&gs_l=hp....0.0.1.420661...........0.yJXW4ezeeAg

Im am wondering if there is any way to tell the size of the inside cabins on the Equinox.

It says 180-200 sq feet. Does anyone know how to tell the different sizes?

Thanks.

Not sure really. I had an inside cabin on Reflecton on deck 3 and felt

like there was plenty of room though:)

We were in an inside cabin on deck 3 on the Eclipse....first cabin down the hallway, we loved it. Lots of space and the position was great....and no noise (that last comment was from my DH, he can hear but I'm deaf so all cabins seem quiet to me;))

Sue

We just returned from an inside on Deck 8 mid-forward on the Eclipse. It was our first time on a Solstice class ship and it was much quieter. Our friends had a balcony on the same floor, fairly aft. Their cabin appeared longer and ours wider. Perhaps theirs was a tad larger. We had a chair and they had a 2 seater.

Im am wondering if there is any way to tell the size of the inside cabins on the Equinox.

It says 180-200 sq feet. Does anyone know how to tell the different sizes?

Thanks.

Expect 180 to be the norm, with a few at 200. In fact 180 is quite generous as many cruise ships inside cabins are in the 150-165 range.

It may be that the more expensive grades are larger, but not a given as the price might simply reflect a more desirable location.

Expect 180 to be the norm, with a few at 200. In fact 180 is quite generous as many cruise ships inside cabins are in the 150-165 range.

It may be that the more expensive grades are larger, but not a given as the price might simply reflect a more desirable location.

Cool. Thanks everyone for you input. Does anyone know where I could find some pics other than the stock pics on X website?

Cool. Thanks everyone for you input. Does anyone know where I could find some pics other than the stock pics on X website?

Hi:)...I did a search for you......click on this link and scroll down

to post 14. There is a very good picture of an inside cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1768109&highlight=inside+cabin+photos+s+class

And I have a couple of photos from Reflection too...click on Flickr in my signature and then go to the

Album that says REFLECTION, 3 nights, Dec 5th. There are 3 photos of the cabin....2 of the cabin and

1 of the bathroom.

In January 2012, our inside cabin on the Solstice had 2 chairs. In January 2013, our inside cabin on the Silhouette had a couch. We saw other inside cabins that had different configurations, depending on where the inside cabin was located. Celebrity's inside cabins are among the largest in the regular cruiselines (haven't been on Crystal, Seabourne, etc.). We have never minded having an inside cabin - we have been on over 25 cruises. However, after watching the problems on Carnival's Triumph, I might consider a balcony in the future.

Archived