Gift basket advice...

ThisFemmeKat

I am getting married on the Breeze. And I have several family and friends that have really surprised me and paid for the trip to be there.. and I want to put a Beach Bag o'stuff in their cabins as a thank you. Buying for the women was easy. Some great nail polish items in bright summery cruise colors.. wristlets to carry just the essentials with them.. Flipflops for all..

But What do I put in there for the men??? I want something not too expensive but nice enough that they will get use.. Not just on the cruise.

Help me out.. any suggestions? Im drawing a blank here. :confused:

Can Koozies are always a good idea. Some small assorted snacks for the cabin: beef jerkey, cans of cashews or mixed nuts, candy etc... A box of hangover remedy, a small travel game such as LCD (which is fun and addictive) also the Fluxx Pirate card game or just a deck of cards. A lanyard to hold their S&S card, A shot glass (if they are drinkers) a notepad and pen, A travel mug with lid.

These are just a few ideas that may fit in a basket and not be too $$.

Have fun and Congrats !!!!!!!

:)

Mens money clip you can get a silver or leather one for even around 9.99 on amazon. Another idea is a keychain.

You also not need to buy seperate items you can buy an item for both such as a wine cork screw, photo frame, photo album, leather luggage tag, or the chocolate covered strawberries you can order from Carnival.

Archived