Someone Please Help!!!!

will773

If anyone can help, I will be eternally grateful!

I'm looking for a picture of everyone gathering excursions, when the tour directors are all holding up their signs and paddles telling where everyone should go. Hopefully you know what I mean...

If you have a pic, PLEASE POST!

THANK YOU!!!!!

• 8 months later...

Well, it's not quite what you're looking for, but it's as close as I've got. The first picture shows the crowd in the Belize City terminal, waiting for the excursions to be sorted out so we could be told which buses to board. The second shot shows people getting on one of the tour buses. I hope this helps.

1175861058_peoplewaitinginportterminalbuilding(2).jpg.d252c9532d12f2b331434c6e64ed1029.jpg

1186970291_passengersboardingtourbus(2).jpg.b91e10090fe0c6768572bf059a5780b5.jpg

Well, it's not quite what you're looking for, but it's as close as I've got. The first picture shows the crowd in the Belize City terminal, waiting for the excursions to be sorted out so we could be told which buses to board. The second shot shows people getting on one of the tour buses. I hope this helps.

I don't think that Will needs it any more. It was probably for a school project back in February.

I don't think that Will needs it any more. It was probably for a school project back in February.

I suspect you're right, but maybe he'll enjoy seeing the pictures just the same. Besides, it's been said that for every person who asks a question, there are 10 more who wanted to ask the same thing, but didn't. So this is for them! :D