Have you ever been on a CABIN CRAWL.......

I went on a cabin crawl on the Solstice a few years ago. It was a lot of fun. The people on our roll call were great and all very friendly. Saw all cabin types. The guy who organized it was very good and had done it a number of times before. We had about 30 people, we all met in one of the bars, and he split us into five groups of six and had a map and time table. I think we left at about 5 minute intervals. After we met up at the bar and had a great afternoon.

I would do it again.

Cheers

We have had very similar, it started in a bar, went to an inside and worked our way up until it ended in a penthouse suite with drinks and nibbles put on and a piano that played by itself.:D

I would find it interesting I think- I've never cruised before but am booked for June in a suite. I'm not paying for this trip (didn't say no when it was offered that's for sure though!) but would be interested in looking at cabins like inside/outside that I could possibly afford for the future if I end up getting addicted to cruising like many on here seem to be!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never done an organised cabin crawl but have looked at many/most types of cabins, simply by people I've met and had many people drop into our cabin to have a look.

On our last cruise we met a couple in the lift and they invited us to have a look at their suite. We only knew them for less than a minute.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would find it interesting I think- I've never cruised before but am booked for June in a suite. I'm not paying for this trip (didn't say no when it was offered that's for sure though!) but would be interested in looking at cabins like inside/outside that I could possibly afford for the future if I end up getting addicted to cruising like many on here seem to be!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you enjoy your first, if you meet people in the bar at dinner whatever and get on with them ask ... and offer to show them yours cruise people tend, in my experience, to be very sociable and friendly and often interested n other's facilities.

Also jon your roll call here at CC and ask.