Its finally here! On the Explorer tomorrow

Finally!! After over 18 months of planning, obsessing, scrutinizing, and total chaos ..... its finally here

10 days on Explorer of the Seas with my whole family. This is the trip of a lifetime, one I never thought would happen.

Thanks to everyone here that has answered all of my crazy and sometimes silly questions, you're beyond amazing! :D :D :D :D :D :D

If anyone has any requests for pictures or anything, let me know. Hopefully I'll do a full review when I get back.

Finally!! After over 18 months of planning, obsessing, scrutinizing, and total chaos ..... its finally here

10 days on Explorer of the Seas with my whole family. This is the trip of a lifetime, one I never thought would happen.

Thanks to everyone here that has answered all of my crazy and sometimes silly questions, you're beyond amazing! :D :D :D :D :D

If anyone has any requests for pictures or anything, let me know. Hopefully I'll do a full review when I get back.

I'll be there too. Are you on our roll call for this cruise? If you are, sorry if I don't remember you. Come join us.

Gwen :)

I'll be there too. Are you on our roll call for this cruise? If you are, sorry if I don't remember you. Come join us.

I didn't join the roll call because we're traveling with a group of 11, and some people are a little skittish about meeting people from the internet. :D Please don't take offense, you all do seem like a lovely bunch.

I have been reading it though, kinda in a stalkerish way. I have gotten a ton of useful information from you all.

Thanks to everyone here that has answered all of my crazy and sometimes silly questions, you're beyond amazing! :D :D :D :D :D :D

enjoy the Explorer!!! Our first ship and love the crew!!!! We know all about obsessive planning here!!!!

i see by your logo, you and your husband are Dia+. i believe you guys get into the CL. it is going to be crowded. as of today----147 Dia+ members on this cruise..

i see by your logo, you and your husband are Dia+. i believe you guys get into the CL. it is going to be crowded. as of today----147 Dia+ members on this cruise..

Thank goodness for the overflow up in Cloud Nine. If they hold it there. Guess we will find out. Didn't know how many D+ would be on this cruise. I guess that isn't even counting the Suite guests and Pinnacle. :eek: We will make do with whatever. We have friends who are Diamond too. So we can visit them in the Maharaja Lounge.

I didn't join the roll call because we're traveling with a group of 11, and some people are a little skittish about meeting people from the internet. :D Please don't take offense, you all do seem like a lovely bunch.

I have been reading it though, kinda in a stalkerish way. I have gotten a ton of useful information from you all.

I can understand their doubts. But, we are a nice bunch and most CCer's are great people. You can win some nice prizes at the M&M though. We won some prizes on our last cruise. It is worth it to go. Meeting those that you were chatting with all these many months is great too. And you are right, you can learn a lot from these boards. That is where I learned so much info. That, and from experience too.

Thank goodness for the overflow up in Cloud Nine. If they hold it there. Guess we will find out. Didn't know how many D+ would be on this cruise. I guess that isn't even counting the Suite guests and Pinnacle. :eek: We will make do with whatever. We have friends who are Diamond too. So we can visit them in the Maharaja Lounge.

i believe with this many dia+, cloud 9 is not big enough. so they will most likely have it jointly in Maharaja's with the diamond members. they have done this before....

Go and have a fun cruise. And yes a photo trip report would be awesome. If your really lucky go with your Father to the Crown and Anchor desk and book another cruise onboard for your family and get some Onboard Credits for doing it.

You'll be a cruise addict in no time.

Be sure you have your bathing suit, sunscreen , flip flops and a change of clothes IPOd etc. in your carry-on so you can take a shower before dinner and change if you feel like it. You can go onboard in your shorts or even board shorts which can double as swimgear and pack a pair of nice jeans and a polo shirt for dinner.

Have Fun!

I loved explorer. it was soooo much fun!

Be sure you go see a couple shows! I was 12 when i was on explorer. (im 14 now) The shows were such a spectacle.

Also, the virgin pina coladas are to die for

Enjoy it!

-brian

i believe with this many dia+, cloud 9 is not big enough. so they will most likely have it jointly in Maharaja's with the diamond members. they have done this before....

Yes, they did that for the Member's cruise in November. I liked it better there than Cloud 9.

LOL, I was a little apprehensive the first time I signed up for a meet & mingle and my DH wanted no part. I have been to ones where you really never connect with anyone and others where we have made some really great friends.

Archived