Allure Request - Adventure Ocean Daily Planner

I have been able to find several posts with scans of the Adventure Ocean Daily Planners for the Western itinerary, but have yet to find any current scans for the Eastern itinerary.

If you have a cruise coming up on the Allure I would really appreciate copies from each day! I will be sailing in September with 5 kids ranging from 7-14 and would like to plan some of the shows around the activities that the kids will be participating in!

Thank you in advance :D

I don't know this for certain, but I'm guessing that the activities on Eastern and Western itineraries are the same. I could be wrong, but I can't see them completely mixing and matching morning, afternoon and nightly sessions from cruise to cruise. But, they may move around an entire day's schedule because of the differing port itineraries. (I think this is the case because when I asked onboard when they did the pirate parade, they said it depended on which itinerary they were doing.)

So, what you may try to do is reach out to the concierge desk on the Allure, let them know you have seen the kids daily planners for a Western itinerary and kindly ask them to follow up for you as the order of the daily activities on the Eastern itinerary.

Before I sailed on the Allure for the first time, I called Royal and managed to get the then email address for the concierge desk on the Allure so that I could find out whether the Adventure Ocean nursery was open for business on the first night of the cruise. (It is not. Bummer).

That was a couple years ago. But, you can try sending an email to address I used to ask your question. AL_Concierge01@rccl.com It took a day or two, but they did respond.

I have been trying to find this very same information - thank you for the email address and suggestion! We sail on the Allure on March 17th, Eastern itinerary.

OP, if you don't happen to hear back from your email query, I will be happy to scan and post all the AO Compasses (and any other info you may want) once we are back.

~Leslie

I have been trying to find this very same information - thank you for the email address and suggestion! We sail on the Allure on March 17th, Eastern itinerary.

OP, if you don't happen to hear back from your email query, I will be happy to scan and post all the AO Compasses (and any other info you may want) once we are back.

~Leslie

That would be great! If I find anything before hand I will be sure to pass it on.

• 1 month later...

~Leslie

Hi! I've been looking for this same information for our cruise coming up in June. Not sure you are still checking CC now that your cruise is over, but if you are and if you have the AO Compasses, I would really appreciate copies if you still have them. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived