single digits

Single digits SOUNDS nice, but I'm finding as next Sat get closer, the days get longer and longer. There 9 days are gong to take forever. I guess technically 8 days as our flight leaves at 6 AM friday the 15th....will have a good 24 hrs to relax in Ft Lauderdale.....

9 days to go........ugh......9 looooong days.

It feels soooo good to get into the single digits. I got excited when I got into the double digits recently. Have a fantastic cruise! I still have 31 days to go....

While I am so looking forward to the cruise, right now I jusr want warm weather, I m so sick and tired of the cold, grew, snowy, winter. Am so glad that it looks like the weather will b warming up next week in FL.

ONE week from right now we will be in the air on the way to Ft Lauderdale...flight leaves at 6 AM....will be an early start but with a layover in Newark, NJ we should still have the majority of the day to explore Ft. Laudedale :-)

Been looking forward to this vacation from life since sept. Absolutley love my three boy but am sooooo looking forward to ten days of mom and dad time...together....minus kids. Not to mention warm weather and of course...the ship

Archived