Price Change Yahoooo!

ntvsdgrl

Did my habitual checking of the Princess site to see what the price of my Alaskan cruise in August was and it went down by $400. So did the price of a mini suite so I just upgraded myself to the suite. It was only $9 more than what I was paying for a balcony before the price change. There were a lot of empty cabins so I was wondering when they were going to lower the price.

Yeah!!!:p

Did my habitual checking of the Princess site to see what the price of my Alaskan cruise in August was and it went down by $400. So did the price of a mini suite so I just upgraded myself to the suite. It was only $9 more than what I was paying for a balcony before the price change. There were a lot of empty cabins so I was wondering when they were going to lower the price.

Fantastic! Good for you!

Thought the Mini's have not gone down

They had appeared to go down today, at least for my particular cruisetour. My balcony is now uncovered but I don't care; 173 days I'll be enjoying myself on a trip of a lifetime.

OMG!!! AWESOME!! Congratulations! We've never sailed in a suite and I doubt we ever will unless we win the lottery.

Now that I have spoiled myself with the suite upgrade, are there any perks that come with the mini?

Not really ... the additional space, the 2nd TV, and the bathtub could be considered perks, I guess.

Oh, and you get a free glass of champagne at sailway, assuming you are in your cabin when the steward brings it around.

For the real perks, you would have to book a full suite.

If im already booked n paid the deposit for a balcony, am i able to change my booking myself thru cruise personalizer? Otherwise, im not sure how do i do the upgrade myself? Or do i have to go thru my TA? Thks!

If im already booked n paid the deposit for a balcony, am i able to change my booking myself thru cruise personalizer? Otherwise, im not sure how do i do the upgrade myself? Or do i have to go thru my TA? Thks!

If you went through a travel agent, you'll need to contact them to make the change.

Whether you booked directly or with a TA, a change such as this cannot be done with the personalizer.

Congratulations--you'll love Alaska and you'll enjoy the minisuite. The best benefit is having the extra room and the bathtub. We enjoyed both and are now spoiled. Our room steward had our glasses of champagne chilling in the refridgerator when we got to our cabin--very nice.

Archived