Reserving Select Dining Question

mauimary

We are going to do select dining on the Solstice but we cannot seem to figure out how to go about reserving this online on The Celebrity website. We are not reserving the speciality restaurants. We do not want to take the chance of just showing up to the main dining room and then having long waits. When I called we were told you just show up. Somehow we do not believe this.

Can anyone help us?

finally figured it out. We have all the reservations.

Greetings

Congrats, most people never find the magic room where you can make the reservations.

I am becoming to be more and more convinced that Celebrity's web site is designed by ex Dungeons and Dragons players. You have to go to each and every room to see what treasures they hold, and then you must remember how the heck you got there :).

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

Congrats, most people never find the magic room where you can make the reservations.

I am becoming to be more and more convinced that Celebrity's web site is designed by ex Dungeons and Dragons players. You have to go to each and every room to see what treasures they hold, and then you must remember how the heck you got there :).

Good Sailing

Tom

Maybe someone should write a guide to decode the game...er...website. You know the type where they tell you all the secrets and how to beat the game. Describe what's in each room, dead ends to avoid and finally where all the powerballs are...lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured it out, too, as we wanted to reserve for our first night (muster at 7:45).

You need to log into your account. Under the blue Manage Reservation drop down box, choose View Reservation. You should then see Dining Preferences. The last line, you can choose reserved times for Select Dining. Hth!

Laura

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Footer 6 and other Select diners!

In theory, I have reserved dining times for our next cruise. But there is no confirmation follow up. I will check when we get on board! I wrote down the times I reserved so I don't forget!

Here's how to get to the page to make the reservations before cruising:

Login to your personal account on Celebrity

GO TO

Manage my Reservations

Scroll down to this section on this Manage my Reservations page:

My Cruise Summary

Dining Preferences:

You have selected Celebrity Select Dining. View

Click the "View" link and follow the directions on the new page.

Main Dining and Special Occasions

Please select your dining preferences below. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request subject to availability.

Select Dining Times

While Celebrity Select Dining allows you to dine any time the Main Dining Room is open, perhaps there is a specific date and time you would like to reserve for dining with friends or with each other.

By requesting such arrangements, you may be asked to share your table with others. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences based on availability.

To make reservations, simply click “Reserve Now” and select the available date and time you desire. You will then be given the opportunity to select the guests who will join you.

Reserve Now

Click the "Reserve Now" link and follow the directions on the new page.

There are drop down menu choices based on your itinerary and what time you want to choose.

Celebrity Select Dining

Select Dining means you have the option to be seated any time the Main Dining Room is open. If you wish to make specific dining reservations, you can do so here.

Make Select Dining Reservations

For which date/port? Sun, Jun 02 - At Sea

For how many guests? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 2

What time would you like to be seated? 06:00 PM 06:15 PM 06:30 PM 06:45 PM 07:00 PM 07:15 PM 07:30 PM 07:45 PM 08:00 PM 08:15 PM 08:30 PM 08:45 PM 09:00 PM 09:15 PM 09:30 PM06:00 PM

I would like to be seated with other passengers

CONFIRM

GOOD LUCK!!!

:cool:

Turangi

PS: Live links do not work here, you must be in your CELEBRITY ACCOUNT...

Just off Solstice and select dining

We never reserved and never had to wait more than a few minutes whether we wanted to eat at a table for 2 or with others. We ate any time from 6.45 up till 8.30 we just went when we felt hungry and it was perfect.

I am becoming to be more and more convinced that Celebrity's web site is designed by ex Dungeons and Dragons players. You have to go to each and every room to see what treasures they hold.

Tom

THAT may be the best explanation I have heard! :eek: :rolleyes:

Maybe we need a Celebrity Website for Dummies Book. I know sometimes I need one.

Maybe it's CELEBRITY that needs a "Websites for Dummies" book. :D ;)

THAT may be the best explanation I have heard! :eek: :rolleyes:

Maybe it's CELEBRITY that needs a "Websites for Dummies" book. :D ;)

I called and the person did it for me.

Archived