Help, 2 requests for a brochure

Anytime I need any literature I have found that going into a local travel agent has been my best bet. They always have racks of brochures. Or I download it from the website. I've never had such a long wait time like you described.

Itineraries were fairly recently released - maybe you caught them between batches of brochures? I know they tend to print them in waves, and there are times when certain brochures are out of stock.

or, they just forgot about you. ;)

close by.

Will TRY to call again,but just not a good first impression,sorry.If it takes a month(over that) and they never said this when I called for 2nd time.

Thanks for answers,CC great to get info.;)

Alexandra, the procedure is just the same to get a brochure from Royal Caribbean as it is for Celebrity. Visit their website, follow it down to the bottom of the home page, and where you see the heading in dark blue caps that says "GET IN TOUCH" click on it and follow the links. Inasmuch as I had no trouble ordering a brochure online from X, I had none with RCI either. ;)

Anytime I have ordered the brochure while they were in the middle of releasing the new itineraries, my brochure has been delayed until late April.

If you want to review now, I would think it is best to download the eVersion and look at it online. Otherwise, you might want to wait until end of April when the new brochures are out. (I'm guessing you are looking for Caribbean/Mexico/Bahamas?).

There is a thread on here about the new schedule for the itinerary release dates. You can look at the schedule and determine when it might be the best timing to request a new brochure.

I know that Carnival and a couple other cruiselines don't even do brochures anymore. You have to get everything online. Maybe RCCL is cutting back on what's printed to save money. It wouldn't surprise me if the entire industry does away with paper brochures eventually.

and she said they DO HAVE BROCHURES and will send them.Gave up on cruiseline for it after repeated attempts.

Sorry, but poor first impression.Never had this problem with other lines I ve cruised on in past.

Sure hope the ships.,crew,food,cabin,etc. turn out better.But remaining positive since have heard and read good reviews before.;)

• 4 weeks later...
The TA did send the new brochure(so they DO STILL PRINT THEM).

Sorry, but why even put area on your website for them,if the NEVER SEND them.??Just poor management idea,it seems. Plus, did call TWICE and assured my they WOULD BE SENT SOON. Guess the "brochure is in the mail{"eh?:(

Glad you finally were able to get one. Enjoy whatever cruise you go on.:D

The TA did send the new brochure(so they DO STILL PRINT THEM).

Sorry, but why even put area on your website for them,if the NEVER SEND them.??Just poor management idea,it seems. Plus, did call TWICE and assured my they WOULD BE SENT SOON. Guess the "brochure is in the mail{"eh?:(

Curious if you'll get them from RCI end of month/beginning of may after the new itineraries are released. I've always received mine from them. I'm holding of waiting to order though until then

Curious if you'll get them from RCI end of month/beginning of may after the new itineraries are released. I've always received mine from them. I'm holding of waiting to order though until then

let us know. Did NOT get one from Celebrity either(same story),but DID get one from Princess.

If managers read these things, perhaps that may be some area to improve on.?? For a first timer, it can be a deal breaker(for ME at least).Like to study ALL THE DETAILS before I try a new cruiseline.Guess I m "old school"as some above have "suggested",but NEED a printed brochure(not just online,sorry);)

Archived