Diamond + and Vision OTS

Is the nightly event held in the Viking Lounge? If so, is it from 1700-2000? Is it wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks?:o

Thanks in advance.......

Lynda

The nightly Diamond event is usually from 1700 to 2030. It includes free house wine, chanpagne, and soft drinks. All other drinks are 25% off.

Once Vision is revitalized in dry dock sometime in October 2013, she will have a Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge, where beer and basic mixed drinks will be added to the free offerings during the evening cocktail hour.

Is the nightly event held in the Viking Lounge? If so, is it from 1700-2000? Is it wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks?:o

Thanks in advance.......

Lynda

The link to this post on another thread about Vision will answer your question http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=37571971&postcount=12

The nightly Diamond event is usually from 1700 to 2030. It includes free house wine, chanpagne, and soft drinks. All other drinks are 25% off.

Once Vision is revitalized in dry dock sometime in October 2013, she will have a Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge, where beer and basic mixed drinks will be added to the free offerings during the evening cocktail hour.

Bob, see my post above.

The link to this post on another thread about Vision will answer your question http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=37571971&postcount=12

Bob, see my post above.

Thanks Patti, I see they are doing something special on Vision. A very nice touch. However, as we both know, it could be tied to a particular HD or other officer and could revert back to the standard D event without notice.

Thanks Patti, I see they are doing something special on Vision. A very nice touch. However, as we both know, it could be tied to a particular HD or other officer and could revert back to the standard D event without notice.

You're welcome. From friends that have cruised on Vision many times, this event has been held for quite some time now.

You're welcome. From friends that have cruised on Vision many times, this event has been held for quite some time now.

That's a good sign.:) Perhaps with so much of the fleet now converted, they didn't want Vision to be seen as an exception to their hospitality

I looked at the linked post and liked what I read.

However, when we were on the Vision for 28 days in October they did NOT serve complimentary mixed drinks. If they do that now it is a nice improvement because LaTerrible became very old.

I looked at the linked post and liked what I read.

However, when we were on the Vision for 28 days in October they did NOT serve complimentary mixed drinks. If they do that now it is a nice improvement because LaTerrible became very old.

Yes this is somewhat of a recent change - when we were on it was simply the D event in the VCL. Good to hear things have changed.

Archived