Can't Spend My Money?

hughdm

I have been trying for two days to purchase beverage packages. Every way I try, when I press the "Make a Payment" button, it goes off to a screen talking about the fuel surcharge. Anyone else having trouble?

Sounds like the typical CC website issues. I have had to call directly everytime I've tried to upgrade or make a payment. I wonder if they ever try to calculate how mucy revenue they lose because of their dysfunctional website.

I have been trying for two days to purchase beverage packages. Every way I try, when I press the "Make a Payment" button, it goes off to a screen talking about the fuel surcharge. Anyone else having trouble?

Are you trying to do it with IE? If so, try Mozilla. That should work.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to book the specialty restaurant. When I switched over to Mozilla, no problem.

Are you trying to do it with IE? If so, try Mozilla. That should work.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to book the specialty restaurant. When I switched over to Mozilla, no problem.

I use both IE 10 and Google Chrome. Both seem to behave the same. I guess I'll have to call. I'm not about to install another browser just to pay Celebrity! Thanks for the hint, though.

Many web sites do not work with IE 10. It is bad enough that Microsoft put out a document on how to make web sites work with IE 10 for web professionals. I work with a number of programs that simply do not work with IE 10, and some that do not work with the newest version of Firefox. Some of them d not work reliably with Chrome at all, either.

My advice is to try the version of IE that you have, then try Firefox, then try Chrome. If using a MAC, try both Safari then Firefox.

If none of these work, call Celebrity and have them take care of it over the phone.

i have been trying to purchase OBC in advance, as the pound rate is favourable at the moment, but although the screen says confirmed, with a reference, they are not taking the money or emailing any confirmations, have tried three times now! And today, i went into "my celebrity" and the five dinner package we bought which was confirmed has totally disappeared, "my extras" us empty! YIKES!

i have been trying to purchase OBC in advance, as the pound rate is favourable at the moment, but although the screen says confirmed, with a reference, they are not taking the money or emailing any confirmations, have tried three times now! And today, i went into "my celebrity" and the five dinner package we bought which was confirmed has totally disappeared, "my extras" us empty! YIKES!

I've recently had my beverage package & shore excursion disappear from my reservation only to magically reappear 3-4 days later. I take copies of all my confirming emails with me.

I'm using Safari......I've tried booking shore excursions today & having the same issue as OP. I tried to inform Celebrity of the glitch via the contact us page however when I hit the send button I received an error message advising the contact us page was unknown:rolleyes:.

I'll leave it a day or two & try again, I'm not in a hurry & I'm sure the website techs will know they have an issue!...

Archived