Anyone not recieve their NCC?

Sass4

I stopped in at C&A, with the sheet I had filled out 2 days before the cruise ended.

The gentleman told me to put it in the box outside and that the NCC would be emailed to me.

I have received nothing and my cruise ended over a week ago.

I just did the C&A Chat on rccl.com and they have no record of it, in either mine or my husbands name.

:(

I stopped in at C&A, with the sheet I had filled out 2 days before the cruise ended.

The gentleman told me to put it in the box outside and that the NCC would be emailed to me.

I just did the C&A Chat on rccl.com and they have no record of it, in either mine or my husbands name.

Supposedly if you call C&A and explain the situation, they will sell you an NCC over the phone. They told me they have a grace period after the cruise.

I just had basiclly the same thing happen.They charged my card a couple of days after the cruise and I never heard anything back from them. After about 3 weeks I emailed crown and anchor and they replied with my next cruise booking number. Have they charged your card yet? Email Royal Caribbean,it took about 3 days for a response. Good Luck!

You can also email the Loyalty Manager onboard and ask for a copy of it to be emailed to you.

Happened to us on our nye cruise. Called C&A and they said wait two weeks (they also made a note in our file) and if the nccs hadn't shown up after that time they would issue. (Sell us) two new ones, which they did. about two weeks later the ones we dropped off on the ship showed up

I had the exact same thing happen.

After waiting the instructed 2 weeks to make sure it wasn't just delayed I called back and they processed a NextCruise for me.

Don't wait too long to call so it gets on record.

Archived