Tuesday specials

Safety Squirrel

I was on the e-mail list for the various specials that Celebrity sends for the past several years. Have sailed with them four times. I had to cancel my cruise in January 2013 due to some serious medical issues (hospitalized twice).:( I am now not getting any e-mails from Celebrity with promotions, information, etc.

Question: did they take me off the e-mail list because of this cancellation? How can I get back on the e-mail list as I will be cruising with them again and would like to know the various specials. Do I send an e-mail or??

Any help/comments would be appreciated. Thank you

Just bookmark this link and check for the specials every week. They usually come out on a Friday morning for the following Tuesday Specials.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Appreciate this great link. Have copied and saved in my "FUTURE" planning file. As my wife gets ready for her retirement at the end of May, this will be helpful. This link is much better than just doing looks on the Celebrity website.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Celebrity Solstice Visual Highlights? From our June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in France, Italy, Kotor and Dubrovnik, I have pull together a number of wonderful visuals of the Solstice, its features, food, entertainment, options, etc. We are now at over 1,910 views for this shorter version started late last week of my larger full review of that cruise and all of the port pictures/details. Check these postings and added info at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803477

Archived