My Wonderful Surprise while on the Majesty of the Seas

Sailed the Vision of the Seas with five of my great friends from March 8th to 18th and then got on the Majesty of the Seas for my first solo cruise since my husband passed away. I was so proud of my big step when getting on the ship but then had mixed feelings about being there after I boarded. While I was sitting at the pool deck waiting for my room, two of my daughters showed up from Ontario to sail with me. There were many tears and a lot of excitement. Their welcome aboard photo has them holding signs saying "Surprise Mom". Life is wonderful.

I love it. I wish I could see some pics of you being surprised. How wonderful your girls are!!

Laura

Sailed the Vision of the Seas with five of my great friends from March 8th to 18th and then got on the Majesty of the Seas for my first solo cruise since my husband passed away. I was so proud of my big step when getting on the ship but then had mixed feelings about being there after I boarded. While I was sitting at the pool deck waiting for my room, two of my daughters showed up from Ontario to sail with me. There were many tears and a lot of excitement. Their welcome aboard photo has them holding signs saying "Surprise Mom". Life is wonderful.

you have wonderful daughters!!!!!

thanks for sharing such a heart-warming story with us!!!!!:)

TEAR TEAR! What a wonderful post.

Archived