Carnival Shareholder Report OBC

Pythian

Could you please tell me what the dollar value of the OBC is? Does it change depending on the length of the cruise ?

It is based on length of cruise

Less than 7 days = $50

7-13 days = $100

14 or more days = $250

Pia ---- Could you stop bookng cruises for a couple of months and let the CCL stock recover a little bit ??? PLEASE !!!!!!

Do you really care about the price? I could have sold some off a long time ago, but never did. CCL stock will remain alive and well; the gift that keeps on giving. The healthy way. :)

Me stop cruising? It's like asking me to stop breathing. Not ready yet for either one. :p

Do you really care about the price? I could have sold some off a long time ago, but never did. CCL stock will remain alive and well; the gift that keeps on giving. The healthy way. :)

Me stop cruising? It's like asking me to stop breathing. Not ready yet for either one. :p

I think I already knew that !!!!! Enjoy !!!!

I have used the Shareholders credit before and was always able to download and print the request form , but I just went to CCL site and they have a page explaining the credit but no linnk to a form, Are they not using the form anymore ?? or did I just miss something. I always print up the form fill it in and attach the proof copies and no problem , but no form now.

Cori

I have the form but it won't let me copy and paste it. Someone here will most likely be able to give you a direct link. When you do get it, save it in your documents for future use. Or print it and make photocopies. I always use a form; others say they never use a form and just submit their brokerage statement with ship info on it. Different strokes. :)

I don't have the application form with the 2014 experation date but here's the 2013 version which I'm sure would still be okay:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=242602&d=1345337358

When I call to confirm that our SOBC has been added for a recently booked cruise in July I'll request the 2014 form to be emailed to me & will try to remember to post it here.

I don't have the application form with the 2014 experation date but here's the 2013 version which I'm sure would still be okay:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=242602&d=1345337358

When I call to confirm that our SOBC has been added for a recently booked cruise in July I'll request the 2014 form to be emailed to me & will try to remember to post it here.

This wouldn't open which is the same thing that happened when I tried to post my copy.

Hopefully the attached PDF of the 2013 version is viewable...

Thanks Frank…

I have a copy of the same form that I downloaded from a post a few years ago. Did you find it on the Princess site? I've never seen it anywhere else.

Lew

Posted from my iPad Mini

Thanks Frank…

I have a copy of the same form that I downloaded from a post a few years ago. Did you find it on the Princess site? I've never seen it anywhere else.

Lew

Posted from my iPad Mini

Prego Lew...once when I called them about the SOBC they emailed me the form however I've never found it online & I've kept a copy for future referrence & to share with others.

I just faxed a request & when I call them to confirm it's approval will request the 2014 form which shouldn't have the email address as an option to send in requests. If I get another form I'll post it on the board for anyone interested in using it. Others say that it's not necessary but since they created an application form then I'll easily use it. ;)

Others say that it's not necessary but since they created an application form then I'll easily use it. ;)

I've done done it both ways…doesn't appear to make a difference. Now that I have your form, I'll use it.

Lew

Posted from my iPad Mini

Who did you call? This is the phone number of where you faxed it:

1-800-872-6779 ext. 30317

I'm reporting back for those interested. I faxed my request May 20 (requesting email confirmation) and called customer service a couple of days later. They didn't know about the request. I decided to give it a week, so I called again today, but this time used the number that Pia suggested. I told them my history and asked for status. The nice woman explained that they were processing requests faxed on the 18th. But then she decided to approve mine on the spot, and immediately emailed confirmation. Se sweet of her! So I'm all set, but will bring my supporting docs as many of you have recommended, just in case :)

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk 2

I'm reporting back for those interested. I faxed my request May 20 (requesting email confirmation) and called customer service a couple of days later. They didn't know about the request. I decided to give it a week, so I called again today, but this time used the number that Pia suggested. I told them my history and asked for status. The nice woman explained that they were processing requests faxed on the 18th. But then she decided to approve mine on the spot, and immediately emailed confirmation. Se sweet of her! So I'm all set, but will bring my supporting docs as many of you have recommended, just in case :)

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to hear it worked out well. Happy cruising.

Bought the stock at $27.82. Get the max shareholder OBC every time we cruise because it is always 3 weeks or longer. Get the quarterly dividends as well. I'm averaging 10-12% a year. If all my stocks showed this type of return I would be a very happy camper.

I faxed mine on the 22 May. Rang them last night Gave them the info on when I faxed the request they found it and credited it immediately with an email confirmation. I also used the number Pia gave us. Excellent customer experience. Well chuffed!

The email address from previous years does not work. I guess we need to either mail or fax this year.

All the Carnival Corp cruise lines have stopped taking the Shareholder OBC requests by email. Must be fax or snail mail

I faxed my SOBC application form & share statement on 5/25 & got an updated booking confirmation emailed to me today. That's only 6 business day after applying & it was good to get it so quickly for our mid-July cruise. :)

We Faxed in our OBC application on May 22nd for a upcoming cruise on June 8th. I called on May 28th and within 5 minutes it was on my account. It took a little longer for me to get the OB Military credit, I think it was 7 days.

We Faxed in our OBC application on May 22nd for a upcoming cruise on June 8th. I called on May 28th and within 5 minutes it was on my account. It took a little longer for me to get the OB Military credit, I think it was 7 days.

Once you have established your self with military credit, it will automatically be placed on your account whenever you make a booking.

Once you have established your self with military credit, it will automatically be placed on your account whenever you make a booking.

For UK cruisers only; Military Credits has to be applied for every time you book a cruise.

Its a shame it can't be like the US and have it automatically applied.

For UK cruisers only; Military Credits has to be applied for every time you book a cruise.

Its a shame it can't be like the US and have it automatically applied.

I've heard that. Wonder why they can't make it happen for you too. :confused:

CCL OBC Credit has worked smoothly for us. Fax the form. Within two weeks the credit appears on our account....and this last time we also received an email confirmation.

CCL stock price has not worked as well. We bought our stock earlier this year, before the most recent Carnival debacle sent earnings and the value of CCL stock down the toilet.

Our overall result thus far: $450 OBC credit....-$600 stock price. Overall, down $150 to date. Oh, well...we plan to hang onto our stock for several more years and to cruise 3-4 times each year, so if the price rights itself we will eventually come out ahead.

Meanwhile, I wish Carnival Corp would consider a name change....one not identified with one of the laggards that fall under the corporate umbrella.

Archived