Princess Coastal-Seattle Pier 66 or 91?

Baileybasset

Just wondering if anybody on a Princess Coastal cruise has been able to use Pier 66 rather than 91 in Seattle? My cruise is stopping for the day in Seattle on the way to Vancouver and the Port of Seattle schedule shows Pier 66, but Princess Customer Services still says 91.

Just wondering if anybody on a Princess Coastal cruise has been able to use Pier 66 rather than 91 in Seattle? My cruise is stopping for the day in Seattle on the way to Vancouver and the Port of Seattle schedule shows Pier 66, but Princess Customer Services still says 91.

Last May the Sapphire repositioning cruise (wine country coastal) was docked right downtown (pier 66?) - a wonderful location.

Last May the Sapphire repositioning cruise (wine country coastal) was docked right downtown (pier 66?) - a wonderful location.

We also docked at the downtown pier because we were in-transit on a Wine Country Coastal cruise. They use Pier 91 to load & unload passengers and I'd suggest to search for the Port of Seattle website & email them. That's the best way to get accurate info & not depending on a Princess rep who can only give you info from their computer screen which isn't always accurate. The Port of Seattle rep was very helpful and friendly and they were correct that we would be at the downtown pier and not at 91.

Archived