soda card on 2 night cruise?

I just saw in another thread that the soda card isnt available on a 2 night cruise as they wouldnt make any money?

Is this right?

As I understand it, the soda pack is charged per day so I dont understand how they wouldnt make any money regardless of the length of cruise?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I just saw in another thread that the soda card isnt available on a 2 night cruise as they wouldnt make any money?

Is this right?

As I understand it, the soda pack is charged per day so I dont understand how they wouldnt make any money regardless of the length of cruise?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Maybe because the cost of the cup would be more than the cost of two days?

Yes, you do not need a card to get soda. You can get as many sodas as you wish and be charged for eachone. The unlimited soda package is about 50 dollars for a 7 day cruise, you do not pay per day, so I don't think it will be available for 2 nights cruises, I highly doubt they will prorate that.

for goodness sake.

Im not asking whether you need a soda card to buy soda. Im sure its pretty obvious they will sell you soda without the need for a card, l;ike there isnt a "wine" card" or a "dinner" card, or a "ben and jerrys " card.

It should be pretty obvious Im not going to get to the dock and see a sign up saying "no upgrades, no soda"

what i was asking was whether it was true that the soda card is unavailable on a 2 night sailing.

for goodness sake.

Im not asking whether you need a soda card to buy soda. Im sure its pretty obvious they will sell you soda without the need for a card, l;ike there isnt a "wine" card" or a "dinner" card, or a "ben and jerrys " card.

It should be pretty obvious Im not going to get to the dock and see a sign up saying "no upgrades, no soda"

what i was asking was whether it was true that the soda card is unavailable on a 2 night sailing.

I think you need to calm down! If you're not happy with the answers then phone RCI and find out yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the past 12 months, I have cruised on Radiance for 2 nights, Rhapsody for 3 nights & Voyager on a 1 night cruise and the package was available on each of these cruises.

Yes, you do not need a card to get soda. You can get as many sodas as you wish and be charged for eachone. The unlimited soda package is about 50 dollars for a 7 day cruise, you do not pay per day, so I don't think it will be available for 2 nights cruises, I highly doubt they will prorate that.

The soda card is charged per day, how do you think they cope with 3,4,5,6,8 and 9+ day cruises?:confused:

The soda card is charged per day, how do you think they cope with 3,4,5,6,8 and 9+ day cruises?:confused:

Oops I guess I didn't put it the right way, what I tried to say is that you do not pay for it on a daily basis but a one time payment, its silly I know but that's what I got from the question asked

I think you need to calm down! If you're not happy with the answers then phone RCI and find out yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. If you will get so offended for not getting the answer you want to hear, call RCI and get it from them, dont even bother wasting your time here.

Oops I guess I didn't put it the right way, what I tried to say is that you do not pay for it on a daily basis but a one time payment, its silly I know but that's what I got from the question asked

You misunderstood the question. The OP wants to buy the soda card for his 2 day cruise and someone keeps posting on other threads that the card is not offered on short cruises.

He understands that he can get a can of soda, that is not what he is looking for, he would like a soda card. People guessing why it might not be available or posting about not needing a card to buy soda, doesn't answer his basic question.

Gets very frustrating when some post just for the +1 and never address the issue.

To the OP, the person I have seen saying it isn't available on a 2 day cruise, doesn't even seem to ever have been on a 2 day cruise. Unfortunately, you can't believe everything that is posted.

You misunderstood the question. The OP wants to buy the soda card for his 2 day cruise and someone keeps posting on other threads that the card is not offered on short cruises.

He understands that he can get a can of soda, that is not what he is looking for, he would like a soda card. People guessing why it might not be available or posting about not needing a card to buy soda, doesn't answer his basic question.

Gets very frustrating when some post just for the +1 and never address the issue.

To the OP, the person I have seen saying it isn't available on a 2 day cruise, doesn't even seem to ever have been on a 2 day cruise. Unfortunately, you can't believe everything that is posted.

If you are reffering to me, I never said you can't, I said I think, I didn't know it was not valid to put your opinion. I see I am wrong, and I apologize if that bothered you in anyway. Guess then threads should be limited to an OPs question and one answer, to prevent frustrations

The "+1" doesn't matter to me at all. That doesn't mean anything at least to me, but answers like yours will definitely stop me from posting unless is absolutely necessary, I really don't have the need to be pointed out for giving a wrong opinion or misunderstanding a question.

If you are reffering to me, I never said you can't, I said I think, I didn't know it was not valid to put your opinion. I see I am wrong, and I apologize if that bothered you in anyway. Guess then threads should be limited to an OPs question and one answer, to prevent frustrations

The "+1" doesn't matter to me at all. That doesn't mean anything at least to me, but answers like yours will definitely stop me from posting unless is absolutely necessary, I really don't have the need to be pointed out for giving a wrong opinion or misunderstanding a question.

Voyager, I was just saying you misunderstood the initial question, nothing more.

I was referring to the person who always answers every soda card question with the same you can get soda without the card answer whether it is a question about costs per can, flavors or how bubbly the soda can be.

This thread is also after another thread that asking about information about 2 day taster cruises and the answer was how great a 15 day transatlantic is.:rolleyes:

I was just saying that is why the OP is frustrated, trying to explain it better and I have seemed to now frustrate you which wasn't my point.:o

Peace.

I am aware that soda is available without a card, thanks.

for goodness sake.... Im not asking whether you need a soda card to buy soda. Im sure its pretty obvious they will sell you soda without the need for a card....

Wow, rude much? People will often reply without directly answering your specific question - that's why these boards are fricken pages and pages long. Settle down, OK? Life is precious and short. :D Someone will help you eventually.

Archived