Nathan's Golf Cart Rentals

Beth & Rob

I know that is is not allowed to solicit, however I think I am able to ask.... If not, this will be deleted... but I am having trouble finding a number to contact Nathan to reserve. If I type in Nathan's ...... I just get several CC hits and then many other rental agencies, but nothing that specifically said Nathans. Can someone (if permissible) direct me to the correct contact info?

Thanks

I would caution everyone, I recently prepaid for a Golf Cart with Nathan, unfortunately our cruise decided to skip GT, I have emailed Nathan to get a refund but no response. I guess that's the risk of booking something outside the cruise ship.

I would caution everyone, I recently prepaid for a Golf Cart with Nathan, unfortunately our cruise decided to skip GT, I have emailed Nathan to get a refund but no response. I guess that's the risk of booking something outside the cruise ship.

Damn it?! Are you kidding me! He already charge my CC and I am supposed to go there mid May. I highly doubt we are going as I do not think the issue with GT will be resolved for months. I was just coming on here about seeing how he is with refunds and saw your post. Oh well I hope he is ready to see a dip in his profits b/c I will be sure to tell everyone about this when they ask about him on this board. (That is of course if he does not respond to me.)

Double check your spam filter box. There may be a reply there. Your original confirm should hav listed his cancellation policy. I fyou haven't received a response email him again. I fthe charges show up on your cc, you can dispute it with your cc company. Bit of a hassle but always a resort . Check with Nathan again first.

Damn it?! Are you kidding me! He already charge my CC and I am supposed to go there mid May. I highly doubt we are going as I do not think the issue with GT will be resolved for months. I was just coming on here about seeing how he is with refunds and saw your post. Oh well I hope he is ready to see a dip in his profits b/c I will be sure to tell everyone about this when they ask about him on this board. (That is of course if he does not respond to me.)

He's already having a dip in profits due to the port being closed for an extended time period

On March 11, 2013 I reserved two golf carts for my stop to The Grand Turk on May 28, 21013.

I just received my charge card bill and I was charged $160. If we make it to the Island I'm fine with the charge but if we can't stop at Grand Turk I hope he refunds my money.

His emails never had any cancellation policy. The email was very brief all it said was he needed my cc number to reserve a golf cart for the day. I sent him a email. If anyone get a answer from him please let me know

Thank you

Lynn

He's already having a dip in profits due to the port being closed for an extended time period

Maybe I should have said permanent dip. Anyway, all is good as he has responded to the other poster so I am sure things will be just fine. (even if it takes 4 emails to smooth it out!)

We missed our stop in Grand Turk in January and Nathan refunded our money with no problems. I just emailed him when we got back, he said he refunded it, and it was in my next statement. I'm not sure how the port closure has changed his situation, but we had no problems getting our money back. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Here another positive experience with Nathan.

I had 7 carts reserved 2 weeks ago for our Grand Turk visit and the ship skipped this port. Within 3 days he refunded the total amount and was very accommodating.

does anyone know what the cost is to rent the golf carts?

he told me that all carts are $80 but reading back in this form I have heard of people paying $60 and or $70 so I don't know if the rates have been going up.

As of last month the carts were $80. Our ship also skipped GT last month and sent Nathan an email for a refund. I think the email is a little hinky in GT so had to send a second time. Got a response next day and a full refund the following day.

BTW, we rented from him before and have never had any issues.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone heard from Nathan yet, was hoping to secure a cart for Jan.?

Nathan responded to my request and asked that I send credit card payment. I sent it and asked that he verify that he received my payment. Have not heard back in over two weeks.We are crusing in a month. Hope my cart will be waiting for me, otherwise I will be out the $80...

• 3 weeks later...
Nathan responded to my request and asked that I send credit card payment. I sent it and asked that he verify that he received my payment. Have not heard back in over two weeks.We are crusing in a month. Hope my cart will be waiting for me, otherwise I will be out the $80...

I also reserved, but he hasn't confirmed my reservation as said either. Hopefully all will work out as it did a few years ago.

Good luck to you guys, please respond when you return and let us know.

Our experience with Nathan:

We sailed on the Breeze earlier this month. I had sent Nathan several emails back in August/September about renting a golf cart but never got a response. I finally called him in early October. After a couple calls back and forth I got one rented and paid with my debit card.

After everything I had read here I was nervous but this is the one thing my hubby really wanted to do.

So we arrive in Grand Turk and walk through the port area. I am not really sure where I am to meet Nathan so I ask at the taxi stand. The guy points to a beige building waaaaaayyyy over there. He tells me Nathan will be about 1/2 a block to the left of that building.

I was crushed – I have many mobility issues and there was no way I could walk that far. The guy then calls Nathan and tells him where I am and to come in to the port and get me! Less than 5 minutes Nathan is here and we are on our way.

The golf carts are old. They are not in the best condition – the blinker on ours was broken and the engine made a strange noise. But it ran just fine. Nathan did give us a map and a couple phone numbers to call him if needed. He showed us how to operate the cart and reminded us that they drive on the Left side. We were on our way.

We had no problems at all from the cart. We drove around for about 3 hours. It had started to rain and having seen everything we wanted to we returned the cart and Nathan drove us back to the port area.

I would have no concerns, worries, and problem renting from Nathan again. If fact I am sailing with a large group next year and we have already reserved everything he had to rent. (Jeeps and carts)