Quick review: LimoLiner Bus Service from Boston to NYC

emcee207

The LimoLiner was pretty good and I beleive a good value for the money. The bus going down had some miles on it and was looking a tad shabby although the leather seats were comfy and nice. The bus going home was in better condition.

We got on in Framingham in the commuter lot there at exit 13 off the Mass Pike. Very easy parking, well lit lot in a busy area so no problems. We left on a Sat so most folks were not business types. Most got on in Framingham. Plenty of luggage space also.

The on board tv service was lousy, couldnt hear it, the headphone jacks didn't work well, etc. I never ever pulled out my laptop to check the wifi but say many with theirs going.

We barely made the 11:15 connection on the way home thanks to the luggage chaos at the pier. What a joke.

Going back there were only 4 of us total. One nice thing was the driver got a call about a 8 mile back up on I-95 due to a truck rollover so he was able to take an alternate route thru CT via I 684. Made it in 4 easy hours.

Oh, the lavatory was very clean and nice. Drinks and snacks not bad. LOL, we had our own bloody mary's ready so the attendant was more than happy to bring us cups with ice only!!!

All in all, I was satisfied and would take it again.

Next time, just wheel your own luggage off, then you won't have to deal with the luggage chaos.:)

The LimoLiner was pretty good and I beleive a good value for the money. The bus going down had some miles on it and was looking a tad shabby although the leather seats were comfy and nice. The bus going home was in better condition.

We got on in Framingham in the commuter lot there at exit 13 off the Mass Pike. Very easy parking, well lit lot in a busy area so no problems. We left on a Sat so most folks were not business types. Most got on in Framingham. Plenty of luggage space also.

The on board tv service was lousy, couldnt hear it, the headphone jacks didn't work well, etc. I never ever pulled out my laptop to check the wifi but say many with theirs going.

We barely made the 11:15 connection on the way home thanks to the luggage chaos at the pier. What a joke.

Going back there were only 4 of us total. One nice thing was the driver got a call about a 8 mile back up on I-95 due to a truck rollover so he was able to take an alternate route thru CT via I 684. Made it in 4 easy hours.

Oh, the lavatory was very clean and nice. Drinks and snacks not bad. LOL, we had our own bloody mary's ready so the attendant was more than happy to bring us cups with ice only!!!

All in all, I was satisfied and would take it again.

Next time, just wheel your own luggage off, then you won't have to deal with the luggage chaos.:)

Gee, I didn't think of that:rolleyes:

We had 4 suitcases, 2 large ones, 2 carryon's, plus another small bag for my wife's makeup etc.

You wanna walk off with that??

Gee, I didn't think of that:rolleyes:

We had 4 suitcases, 2 large ones, 2 carryon's, plus another small bag for my wife's makeup etc.

You wanna walk off with that??

No, I want to convince you about the benefits of packing light! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the pier was easy, hailed a cab right next to where they left us off within 5 mins. Getting back to the boarding spot (back side of the big Hilton on about 53rd and Sixth) was more of a challenge. There are many posts on these boards talking about getting a cab FROM the pier.

Archived