Omg! Omg! Omg! Ahhhhhhh, waiting to board! =)

gambee

all is good, neighbors are slightly better. I cannot believe how many drinks I had yesterday (123 promotion).

Weather is fair, we are over La Habana, happy sailings everyone :)

Hope you're not feeling hung over this morning. I have the feeling that I'm going to be doing the same when we board the Equinox in three weeks. LOL Enjoy your cruise!

Not sure if it's too late, but you mentioned that you couldn't go to the captains club events since its your first time on X - If you are a member of RCCL Crown and Anchor you are the same level on X (sailing on X doesn't get you points on crown and anchor and vice versa, but you at least get the benefits associated with your tier. If its not too late to get credit with captains club, be sure to do it!

I loved your Allure review (though I found it way late so I didnt post, lol). Can't wait for your Silouette review. We were on Eclipse last year and are going on Equinox in the fall. Bon voyage!

I just got off the Reflection Saturday. What a wonderful cruise. I hope their cruise is as wonderful as mine was although I worry for them since the MDR Maitre 'd told me their sailing was severely overbooked and would be carrying 3425 passengers (we had 3010). He said he ha just figured out how to arrange to accommodate them all in the MDR when he got word that the March 30th sailing would be at the legal limit of 3500 passengers. SPRING BREAK CRUNCH!

Hopefully the kids area on deck 14 can accommodate all those kids!

bugehy2a.jpg

Omg! She spilled my new drink! That's it she is cut off!

Hate when that happens......to a perfectly good drink !!:D

But with the Beverage Package...just order another !!:D

Have a Great Cruise....soooooo jealous...4 inches of spring snow here right now !

Woody

Have a great cruise, Can't wait for the review! Some of my family got on a cruise same day you did and I'm pretty sure they were sailing on Celebrity. I'll be searching your pics to see if they are in them. :)

Captain looks handsome:D:);)......from that picture:D

You are loving The Molecular Bar? It is pretty awesome.:)

Glad you are having fun:D

Have a great cruise Gambee + Gambee's Mom.

Hope you are enjoying Celebrity. If you haven't done so , check out the sunset bar at the back of ship deck 15. :D I'd tell you to enjoy the glass blowing in same area but I see they have replaced that with a restaurant on this ship.

We are here and ready to go :D, check in was super fast. It is hot as hell and very windy! Yayyyyyyyy :)

a5u8asub.jpg

OMG! All those people are on a Gambee cruise, and they don't even know it! Can I switch spots with just ONE of them? I could be carrying your tripod!

Have a great cruise to both of you!:)

Archived