luggage tags

pirate cruiser

The stevedores at the piers have fast attaching luggage tags.

All you need to enter on the tag is date, cabin number and your name. Keep a pen handy and you can complete and put them on the bags in a few short minutes.

CruiseCritic sells luggage tag holders on this site for a fair price. They are sturdy, reuseable and quick and easy. I was amazed how quickly they arrived. Service is excellent.

Here's a link to the page:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/

You need the size large for HAL luggage tags.

Sure this has been asked before but-printed the Eurodam tag and it is too big for my luggage tag-do they have tags at the pier when you check in ? Thanks again

Luggage tags are folded, one end passed through the handle of your luggage, and the ends then secured together (tape or staples). I also trim a luggage tag and tape it to my case with a covering of clear tape.

We always attach our HAL tags to the luggage either when we get to the FLL airport or from our hotel the morning of sail. They staple on and we always reinforce with packing tape.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the tag holders CC sells but I failed when looking for tag holders on HAL site.

If they are still selling them, I couldn't find them.

I got them in '11 before we went to Alaska, I believe there was a link to purchase them on the online check-in process page(s). I don't know if they are still there or not. When I go to check in later this year, if I see them I will try to copy the link and put it here on CC. If anyone else is checking in and sees them, please let us know.

Thanks.

Those tags are fine to enter your name and address but aren't suitable to use for HAL luggage routing tags we print ourselves for our cruises. Those tags would not fit in the HAL tags shown on that link.

The CC tag holder can accomodate the cruise line tags which route our luggage on the ship to get it to our cabins.

Thanks.

Those tags are fine to enter your name and address but aren't suitable to use for HAL luggage routing tags we print ourselves for our cruises. Those tags would not fit in the HAL tags shown on that link.

The CC tag holder can accomodate the cruise line tags which route our luggage on the ship to get it to our cabins.

I remember we folded the HAL printable tags a certain way, to show all the pertinent information, and slipped it in the holder. I had another luggage tag on the bags for our name and address, etc. This HAL tag was in addition to the regular tag we have on there. It worked in that it ensured the tag would not tear and stay on the bag, as it was in a "viewable" holder. Anyway, it worked fine for us.

I remember we folded the HAL printable tags a certain way, to show all the pertinent information, and slipped it in the holder. I had another luggage tag on the bags for our name and address, etc. This HAL tag was in addition to the regular tag we have on there. It worked in that it ensured the tag would not tear and stay on the bag, as it was in a "viewable" holder. Anyway, it worked fine for us.

Great.

Enjoy using it on lots of wonderful cruises. :)

Irish Eyes Are Sailing, the link is located under where you can print the luggage tags when you check in online.

That is where I thought they were, but I wasn't sure.......I was having a senior moment and I couldn't remember for sure (it has been 2 years since our last cruise). Thanks for helping me out!

If you don't want anything fancy, do a search on Amazon for cruise luggage tag holders. They are clear and you can get a set of 8 for around $16.95. They are great for protecting the luggage tag from getting wet.

Just to be sure, can we just use the paper tags or do we need to kind of um laminate them? Do they staple them for you?

I have printed the tags, folded as instructed and stapled them to the luggage without any taping or laminating. If it looked like it might rain, I may put some tape on it - have not had to do that yet.

Or just get them to put tags on at the pier.

Just to be sure, can we just use the paper tags or do we need to kind of um laminate them? Do they staple them for you?

Just staple them onto your luggage handles before you leave your hotel the morning of sail. If you want to reinforce them you could use tape but it really isn't necessary.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Archived