Formal Nights on Oasis of the Seas

Terre

Okay, I've searched the boards, but am just too lazy to read through reviews to find out which nights are formal on the Oasis of the Seas Western itinerary.

I'm guessing Sunday and Wednesday, but just wanted to confirm. If someone can answer, I will greatly appreciate it.

I thought it was typically sea days, too. I did find our calendar for scheduling entertainment and it shows Sunday and Wednesday as the formal nights. I know they can always change that, though; Jillian, did you recently get off the Oasis from a Western itinerary? How was it?

Thanks for the responses.

Just back on Sunday from Last Week (western) on Oasis Sunday/Wednesday

Formal,Smart casual Mon??? rest of days casual,but they do not seem to enforce any standards as far as i could see people in shorts/t-shirts and sandals i was tempted to try budgie smugglers in the end but belly over-hangs to much these days,this in main dining only.

Enjoy

Thursday is a sea day but Sunday isn't. :confused:

I think on the Eastern Oasis itinerary Sunday is the short day at Nassau, so sailaway is at 2:00pm. So plenty of time to prep for formal if you are so inclined.

We actually treated it as another sea day, having been to Nassau a few times before.

bobj

From my research formal days on western Oasis/Allure are days 2 & 5, while on the eastern routes it is days 2 & 6. For those interested, the menus switch between day 5 & 6 depending on which itinerary you are on. They are all sea days with the exception of day 2 on eastern which is the early day in Nassau.

Archived