Oasis to Europe 2014

sidari

Looks like there have been some small changes today to a couple of the sailings...Mallorca being replaced by Naples on one of the 5 night sailings and ummmm not sure if this is a booboo or a change but they have the Westbound TA as now being 12 nights from Southampton rather than 13 nights from Rotterdam.

So now the list looks like this -

The Oasis TA & Europe itineraries are -

August 30th 2014 2 night Bahamas sailing.

FLL

Nassau

FLL

Sept 1st 2014 - 12 nights

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

Malaga, Spain

At sea

Barcelona, Spain

Sept 13th -5 nights

Embark Barcelona

At sea

Rome

Naples

At sea

Disembark Barcelona

Sept 18th -5 nights

Embark Barcelona

At sea

Rome

Naples

At sea

Disembark Barcelona

Sept 23rd -7 nights.

Embark Barcelona

At sea

Malaga

At sea

Vigo

At sea

At sea

Disembark Rotterdam

Drydock, then -

Oct 15th 2014 - 12 nights

Southampton, UK

At sea

At sea

Vigo, Spain

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

At sea

Ft. Lauderdale,FL

Oct 27th 2014 - 5 night Caribbean

Ft.Lauderdale,FL

Nassau

At sea

Cozumel,Mexico

At sea

Ft.Lauderdale,FL

Pdf - http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/13033548_OA_Europe_Deployment_2014.pdf

Prices for insides (outside and balconies not available until 9th April) were posted on facebook this afternoon

01 September 2014 / Inside from £739

12 Night Eastbound Transatlantic: Fort Lauderdale – 9 Days Cruising – Malaga, Spain – Cruising - Barcelona

13 September 2014 / Inside from £599

5 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise: Barcelona – Cruising – Rome (Civitavecchia) – Naples – Cruising - Barcelona

18 September 2014 / Inside from £599

5 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise: Barcelona – Cruising – Rome (Civitavecchia) – Naples – Cruising - Barcelona

23 September 2014 / Inside from £699

7 Night Barcelona to Rotterdam Cruise: Barcelona – Cruising – Malaga, Spain – Cruising – Vigo, Spain – Cruising – Cruising – Rotterdam

15 October 2014 / Inside from £729

12 Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise: Southampton – Cruising – Cruising –Vigo, Spain - 8 Days Cruising – Fort Lauderdale

Well I will say now if RCI think I'm going to pay £729 + for an interior for the Westbound TA. Think again. I can Sail out of Barcelona on a 13 night TA to Florida on the Liberty for £562. OR Southampton to Puerto Rico 14 night TA for £499 aboard Adventure O Seas. Sailing the Oasis would be nice but not at a Premium Price

As I see it now price of the cruise is Interior from £729. Book more than 6 months in advance and get a C&A discount of £150, = £579, On board booking Bonus $150, and Balcony Bonus $225 gives a total of $375 = £242 = £337 now I think that is a good price. Upgrade for Balcony is £200 so gives a total of £537 / £600. Now this sounds reasonable.

Your pricing is very interesting, however, you need to be at least a diamond member to receive £150 discount. Diamond + and Pinnacle is £165, Emerald is £85, platinum is £75 and gold nothing. Which as a gold member means it is still £729 for us:(. I might take the risk and wait until much nearer the time or alternatively just do a last minute on a Caribbean cruise as we want to do Florida next year anyway. If I was a diamond member, I would certainly be very interested in booking straight away at those prices.

Interesting question, I would like to know that answer. I always understood it that we were locked into the price once booked apart from increases in fuel/taxes which they can add without notice. Anyone know or is it better to book through a US site?

Trying to get an idea of the price of a flight back to Manchester (using Oct/Nov 2013 as a guide) but prices for one way are really high with UK companies. Any recommendations for airlines?

As I see it now price of the cruise is Interior from £729. Book more than 6 months in advance and get a C&A discount of £150, = £579, On board booking Bonus $150, and Balcony Bonus $225 gives a total of $375 = £242 = £337 now I think that is a good price. Upgrade for Balcony is £200 so gives a total of £537 / £600. Now this sounds reasonable.

I would think the balcony prices may start about double the Inside price..so maybe around £1200/1400 per person.:eek:

Don't know where you are getting the "upgrade for balcony is £200" from :confused:

The on board booking bonus is not a discount, it is for use when on the ship so I wouldn't ever count that into discounts.

Also the onboard booking bonus of $150 and $225 balcony discount is not per person...it is per cabin.

Trying to get an idea of the price of a flight back to Manchester (using Oct/Nov 2013 as a guide) but prices for one way are really high with UK companies. Any recommendations for airlines?

One way flights back to LHR from Miami oct 2013 around $400 on Virgin through a US site that I use a lot.

problem is rules stop us mentioning the places you can get these prices.

there are a couple of general forums in the UK that can be usefull for finding deals.

Money saving expert(the forums not the main pages)

HotUKdeals(all sorts of stuff and some travel)

holidaypirates(they find the cheap deals that are often mistakes)

Excuse my ignorance but suppose I book next week with RCI Uk and for some reason between now and when I have to pay the final payment the prices drops, can I avail of it or am I stuck in my original price?

Until payment is made in full you can call TA and get the cheaper price. It pays to watch fares.

Just been contacted by UK online TA (who I have pre-registered with). Price for inside cabin plus flight back to London is £1199, £50 extra to return to Manchester. Can also do with 4 nights Orlando at Quality Inn I-drive (including shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando) for £1359. Have to get to MCO independently.

Just been contacted by UK online TA (who I have pre-registered with). Price for inside cabin plus flight back to London is £1199, £50 extra to return to Manchester. Can also do with 4 nights Orlando at Quality Inn I-drive (including shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando) for £1359. Have to get to MCO independently.

I am very surprised that a TA could give you a price for flights so far out.:confused:

With the cruise at around £730 thats a lot for the flight back, they have built in a lot of margin,

Flight will be available around £250-£350.

just checked Orlando for OCt this year $460(£300) on Virgin .

there may even be charters from Sanford

Sorry but your prices are a bit out.

If the interior is £729pp then you would not get the £150 balcony discount as you are not in a room with a balcony.:rolleyes:

Also the £150 balcony discount is £150 total and not pp.

The onboard booking bonus is on board credit and not a discount off the cost of the cruise; and you only get the onboard booking bonus if you book a cruise when on board. Finally the $225 balcony bonus is exactly the same as the £150 balcony discount, so you cannot count that twice I'm afraid.

Prices are not known for balconies until tomorrow, so not sure where you have got the info that you can upgrade to a balcony for just £200 from, but I am expecting balconies to start at £1000pp for the 5n cruise. If they are any more than that I won't be booking...

Also booked the 5/7 nite back to back:):),just waiting for the paper work from rccl(got rev no and 1 set of forms) we are sorting out our own transport :eek:

I have res numbers but not been able to add them to 'My Cruises' as yet..... guess it will take the site a whilst to catch up......

Got e mail confirmation of 18 September cruise but not for the 25 September delighted we managedto get the cabin of our choice for both cruises.

Linda can't believe the roll calls have already begun will think about that later for now need to concentrate on cruise to Norwegian Fjords in June.

Also booked the 5/7 nite back to back:):),just waiting for the paper work from rccl(got rev no and 1 set of forms) we are sorting out our own transport :eek:

Got a revised set of documents this after,for both sailings showing all discounts etc wondering how big a piggy bank I should buy :):)