T pool question on the S class ships

jimmyjam

I just realized that the S class ships do not have a T pool. Do these ships have anything comparable to them?? Thank you in advance for your answers:cool:

Hi, Jim! There is the Solarium on S class. It's an indoor pool and hot tubs for ages16 plus. Just not the wonderful T-pool of the M class.

There really isn't anything on the S class that's equivalent to the T pool. The solarium pool on the S class doesn't have the water "lounge chair" area made of metal rods or the large water "faucets" that you can use to massage your shoulders.

We really miss the T pool on the Mercury... although a little smaller than the M class, it had really good water jets and massage features.

Hi, Jim! There is the Solarium on S class. It's an indoor pool and hot tubs for ages16 plus. Just not the wonderful T-pool of the M class.

for your answers. My head is lowered with my lower lip out!!! haha.. I am going to miss that.

I sure took care of those aches and pains!!

P.S. REDJETZ See ya on board Elcipse in a couple of months.:D

Jim:cool:

However, the Solarium Pool is better for vigorous pool walking and ancillary exercises.

A few questions, how deep is the solarium pool, is the water warm, do we need pool shoes for a rough pool floor?

thank you,

jls

Around 4 feet deep, heated but not warm like the Thalassotherapy pool, and many people do wear pool shoes but they are not necessary -- the bottom of the pool is not rough or uncomfortable.

Thank you.

jls

Around 4 feet deep, heated but not warm like the Thalassotherapy pool, and many people do wear pool shoes but they are not necessary -- the bottom of the pool is not rough or uncomfortable.

Correct; and, when there are few folks therein you can also do laps.

And when you leave the Solarium pool on the S-class ships, your bathing suit does not smell like that of the T-pools on the M-class ships.

Interesting, since I do not recall smelling my bathing suit when exiting either of the foregoing. In other words, what is the import of this post?

Archived