Can anyone tell me about nightlife on the Dawn?

I am sailing with my DH on the Dawn to Bermuda in June. I have never sailed NCL before and an wondering what the nightlife is like. I have sailed on CCL and RCL and have enjoyed hanging out at a bar and listening to live music in the evening. I am looking forward to all the dining choices on NCL but wonder what there is to do after dinner. I have heard about the white hot party and the shows but what else goes on at night? Thanks

Nightlife in Bermuda is on the quiet side, particularly Wednesday and Thursday nights. You can always hang at the dockyard, the ships keep the bars busy. NCL ships are pretty lively at night, you'l find the staff does a good job and offers stuff for all.

There are the shows at night and there are bands in the spinnaker~~I think on deck 12, we were on deck 11 so I think that is right~~you get check it out. I stay out late with all the entertainment! Also, the white hot party, not to be missed~~you dress up in white clothing or you can buy a T-shirt on the ship~~great fun and crowded! Whether you want loud music or soft it is all there for you! Have fun in Bermuda~~I have been three times!:)

There are the shows at night and there are bands in the spinnaker~~I think on deck 12, we were on deck 11 so I think that is right~~you get check it out. I stay out late with all the entertainment! Also, the white hot party, not to be missed~~you dress up in white clothing or you can buy a T-shirt on the ship~~great fun and crowded! Whether you want loud music or soft it is all there for you! Have fun in Bermuda~~I have been three times!:)

They moved Spinnaker a couple years ago to 8 aft. 12 where Spinnaker was is rooms now.

When we went in June last year there was quite a large group of college age folks so things seemed a bit more lively.

Archived