Adjoining Room on Solistice Class..

jeremybe

Hi-

We're going to be booking a 12 night AUtraliza/New Zealand cruise for 2015 as soon as the bookings open up - We have a 5 year old Daughter and my parents will be coming as well - I'm trying to determine what the best room layout will be - I've never beenon the Solistics ships - We know we want a Balconly - Shoudl we just book to adjoining rooms (want our daugther to be able to take a nap with baby monitor while we're in room next door) - Are there any connected rooms? Or does a family suite make sense?

Any help is appreciated - Haven't been on X in years - Been an Azamara cruiser..

Thansk for your help!

Hi-

We're going to be booking a 12 night AUtraliza/New Zealand cruise for 2015 as soon as the bookings open up - We have a 5 year old Daughter and my parents will be coming as well - I'm trying to determine what the best room layout will be - I've never beenon the Solistics ships - We know we want a Balconly - Shoudl we just book to adjoining rooms (want our daugther to be able to take a nap with baby monitor while we're in room next door) - Are there any connected rooms? Or does a family suite make sense?

Any help is appreciated - Haven't been on X in years - Been an Azamara cruiser..

Thansk for your help!

There are cabins that can be converted to connecting and the balconies can also connect.

If you know what are area you are interested in, your TA or Celebrity can advise what cabins connect.

Solstice class (except Reflection) have cabins that connect through an outer vestibule, no connecting doors in cabin walls. EM

OT - any idea why they went back to the old style? I'd think that the vestibule would reduce noise.

The Family View cabins may not be your best bet, but I'm not certain. On the Reflection, there is the parents bedroom, with a king sized bed, the small bedroom, with twin bunk beds and the couch in the living room. It would be perfect if the couch expanded to a king, but it does not appear to do so.

Archived