So ? Who is lying ? :mad:

cannockfrodo

Just had reason to check our cabin number for our cruise on the Sunshine next month, only to find that the cabin number we were originally given had been changed. Our original cabin no longer existed, so I rang Carnival as my TA wasn't online to be told our new number (same cabin) was allotted on the 1st March.

Contacted my TA who forwarded me the e-mail she got from Carnival on...wait for it....3rd APRIL !!! Come on Carnival ! Who's lying ? or why did it take so long for your people to tell my people !

Not impressed

Received an email from Carnival on March 1 that the cabins were going to be renumbered. They were supposed to send out the new number when this was done but I did not receive anything. The actual location and amenities did not change just the number. I have since changed cabins so I will most likely not receive anything thing else in this regard.

Just had reason to check our cabin number for our cruise on the Sunshine next month, only to find that the cabin number we were originally given had been changed. Our original cabin no longer existed, so I rang Carnival as my TA wasn't online to be told our new number (same cabin) was allotted on the 1st March.

Contacted my TA who forwarded me the e-mail she got from Carnival on...wait for it....3rd APRIL !!! Come on Carnival ! Who's lying ? or why did it take so long for your people to tell my people !

Not impressed

Another post that has left me confused on what the actual issue is. Same cabin...different number. All parties informed prior to sailing. I fail to see the problem.

Not impressed

With the state of carnival ships right now, I think that is the least of your concerns...

We never got an email telling us that our cabin number had changed. It doesn't really matter, though, does it. Did you book this particular cabin because the numbers meant something to you? If so, I'd be a little annoyed, but it still wouldn't really matter because you'd be going on the same cruise on the same ship and probably the same exact cabin.

I'm sorry, I may be a little confused. You found out that the number on the door of your cabin changed. Not the location of the cabin or the deck. They just changed the number. It is the same cabin, right?

So what is the issue that you have? Because they didn't let you know right away? I am sorry that they didn't advise you in what you consider a timely manner. I guess as long as my cabin was still on the ship I would be okay with it. Enjoy your cruise.

Like. If the cabins had to be renumbered how is Carnival lying?

:rolleyes:

It seems possible there has been no mistake here at all.

However, when an OP equates the possibility of a mistake with LYING, that pretty much says all one needs to know about OP, and trying to answer his/her comments usually is an exercise in futility.

Rofl

ok, maybe i am missing the boat here..

Who cares what the number on your room is? You mention its the same room number. I wouldnt care if my number was 2403 or 6578 or 867-5309

why is this an issue?

ok, maybe I am missing the boat here..

who cares what the number on your room is? you mention its the same room number. I wouldnt care if my number was 2403 or 6578 or 867-5309

why is this an issue?

Dang it! Now I got that song in my head:p:D

I didn't catch it until you mentioned Jenny. :D :D. And now I'm singing too.

Isn't it amazing what people complain about on here. There must be more to the OPs story than just a number change. OP needs to explain why they're upset.

Not impressed

First off according to you, no one is lying. You state this change took place in March and your TA received an email in April. You do not say the person at Carnival said that they notified everyone in March.

I seriously don't think this is the type of change that Carnival even needed to be sending notice for. When I book a hotel, I don't get my room number until I arrive at check in.

:confused: OP was there something special about this particular number? Did you choose your cabin for some sort of superstitious reason or something?

Without looking at my paperwork, I don't even know what my cabin number is. I just know where it is and what category I booked. So they could change the actual number when I showed up at the dock, and I would be no wiser.

Sorry but I am really confused on why the anger.

ok, maybe I am missing the boat here..

who cares what the number on your room is? you mention its the same room number. I wouldnt care if my number was 2403 or 6578 or 867-5309

why is this an issue?

I love that #..for a good time call...........................LOL

Archived