Hump cabin???????????

midwestchick

Another advantage of your location --- The Tree House coffee cart.

You can get coffee or tea just about any time you want right outside your door. When we were on Silhouette though we noticed that the sliding doors were left open, so we could sometimes faintly hear the music from the atrium. This wasn't a problem for us, but then I can't hear very well, so it could affect others. We were in 7262, one of the cabins on the slant.

You will enjoy your trip - Silhouette is a lovely ship with a fantastic Bacio crew when we traveled. Our morning routine often involved coffee from Bacio and then freshly squeezed OJ from Ocean View bar. We did have a drinks package.

Bon Voyage - after the summer.

Isn't Bacio the place with the nice coffes and pastries? I must get my eating venues memorized...we also have a drink package...part of the 1 2 3 promo. The only thing that concerns me a little is the size of the ship compared to Azamara....we are so new to cruising but it definitely gets in your blood.

Thank you for the bon voyage. :)

Isn't Bacio the place with the nice coffes and pastries? I must get my eating venues memorized...we also have a drink package...part of the 1 2 3 promo. The only thing that concerns me a little is the size of the ship compared to Azamara....we are so new to cruising but it definitely gets in your blood.

Thank you for the bon voyage. :)

We did Azamara as our first cruise, and have no problems with the S class ships, It is easier to find a place to sit in the sun on S class then Azamara

I have not heard of the The Tree House coffee cart.?

Edited by Airbalancer

We did Azamara as our first cruise, and have no problems with the S class ships, It is easier to find a place to sit in the sun on S class then Azamara

I have not heard of the The Tree House coffee cart.?

Our cruise was so port intensive on Azamara...not one sea day and we were off the ship most of the day everyday...never had a chance to sit in the sun except for the short times on our balcony.

What's your favorite place to lounge in the sun on the Silhouette?

Our cruise was so port intensive on Azamara...not one sea day and we were off the ship most of the day everyday...never had a chance to sit in the sun except for the short times on our balcony.

What's your favorite place to lounge in the sun on the Silhouette?

Sunset bar area

Deck 15 above the Oceanview cafe

Thank you...Oceanview on 14? I'll get this down yet...still have almost 5 months...but time is flying.

I keep looking at port everglades webcam and would love to take a test run to some destination on the Silhouette :p...hmmmm....wonder if I can talk hubby into that. ;)

Just returned from the Silhouette and cabin 7245. Here is the skinny:

Port side 2 decks above smoking area, but the issue wasn't from the "authorized smoking area", but rather from others smoking on their balconies.

Great location near elevators and very quiet. Nice aft view.

The best part is the balcony HUGE!!!

Hello...I've heard from several people that our cabin number 1618 on the Reflection in November is a very nice cabin. It is an AQ1 cabin.

Even though many have said it is nice, we are just very curious to know if anyone has actually been in this cabin on the Reflection yet, and, does anyone have any photos of this cabin and balcony if they have stayed in it.

Thanks for any help and information.

• 4 months later...
I notice that many of these hump cabins have a connecting door. How does that affect the furniture arrangement?

I noticed that too.

Did a search and found this

6elu8g.jpg

the additional pair of doors for connecting cabins - this is how they are connected (no doors in the walls inside) - very clever technical decision.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone...

My husband and I will be taking our first cruise on a celebrity ship. We have room 7217 on the reflection which us a hump cabin. I am not too familiar with hump cabins... Is this a good idea? Has anyone stayed in a hump cabin?

Thanks for your help!

Beth

• 4 years later...
Hello everyone...

My husband and I will be taking our first cruise on a celebrity ship. We have room 7217 on the reflection which us a hump cabin. I am not too familiar with hump cabins... Is this a good idea? Has anyone stayed in a hump cabin?

Thanks for your help!

Beth

Did you end up staying in that cabin?

Was it on top of the life boats?

Youre out on the actual hump, so you'll have no issues seeing in either direction. There might be some lifeboats below on deck 5, however, minimally blocking the view straight down. I can't remember for certain, however.

There are no lifeboats below the cabins on the flat portion of the hump.