Is there Bar set up in the Royal Suite?

I am not positive what you mean by "bar setup" but the Royal Suite on the Enchantment had everything anyone could want and more. We had a king sized bed, a baby grand piano with diskette player, a dining room with 8 chairs, a huge balcony right behind the navigation wings at the bridge, a room steward who was at our every need, double front doors to the cabin complete with doorbell, a shower big enough for a small party, a bidet, a Jacuzzi tub, and a total space that was about the size of ten normal cabins. Simply unbelievable!!!!!

I am not positive what you mean by "bar setup" but the Royal Suite on the Enchantment had everything anyone could want and more. We had a king sized bed, a baby grand piano with diskette player, a dining room with 8 chairs, a huge balcony right behind the navigation wings at the bridge, a room steward who was at our every need, double front doors to the cabin complete with doorbell, a shower big enough for a small party, a bidet, a Jacuzzi tub, and a total space that was about the size of ten normal cabins. Simply unbelievable!!!!!

That's true, now that you mention it, I'm not certain what the OP meant.

I took it to mean a bar stocked with alcoholic beverages. I know Princess does this for the high loyalty levels. I've never heard of this on Royal.

That's true, now that you mention it, I'm not certain what the OP meant.

I took it to mean a bar stocked with alcoholic beverages. I know Princess does this for the high loyalty levels. I've never heard of this on Royal.

Correct for Princess they set the bar up once free of charge for suite guests. They did go away from free unlimited internet for suite guests, and now give only so many minutes. We are Platinum on Princess.

We have stayed in the RS on Allure and we had the bar emptied so we were not charged for items as they are not free. We are now Diamond but would have been the level lower for that sailing (Emerald?). No free bar set-up in the RLS either, and we were Diamond that sailing. The "freebies" are in the CL.;)

Andrew

RCCL no longer stocks the RS with alcholol. :( It was nice for entertaining in the old days but due to liability issues and irresponsible passengers, imho, they can no longer offer this perk to their highest paying guest. For what it's worth, still love the huge accommendations when ever we can;)

On our one and only NCL cruise we had an OS. NCL provided 3 bottles of hard liquor of our choice, unlimited bottled water and unlimited soda.

What size, out of curiousity? Love the bottled water and pop perk too.

What size, out of curiousity? Love the bottled water and pop perk too.

I'm not sure I understand your question. We had an owners suite. If you meant the drinks -water, 16 oz.9, the small bottles and the soda was cans.

I'm not sure I understand your question. We had an owners suite. If you meant the drinks -water, 16 oz.9, the small bottles and the soda was cans.

Sorry, I meant the booze. Airplane size bottles or larger. Totally understood the OS part.

I guess I should have explained my question better.

You mentioned getting 3 bottles of hard liquor on NCL. What size were the bottles of hard liquor? Full size 750ml?

thanks for the info that's what I thought when I couldn't find anything on line about it. The Princess ships do supply a supply of liquor and we've never done Norweigan. The drinks in the concierge are fine with me - hubby doesn't drink

You mentioned getting 3 bottles of hard liquor on NCL. What size were the bottles of hard liquor? Full size 750ml?

They were full size when we were on NCL in a suite plus a bottle of champs chilling for us.

You could also go to any bar and order a bottle of liquor to take back to your cabin.

That was 3 years ago so things probably have changed.

They were full size when we were on NCL in a suite plus a bottle of champs chilling for us.

You could also go to any bar and order a bottle of liquor to take back to your cabin.

That was 3 years ago so things probably have changed.

Thanks, appreciate the info.

We had RS on Voyager & Mariner. Bottle of champagne in suite, and bottle of wine (which we don't drink) given to us by concierge. No other alcohol, although now you can bring wine onboard.

Wish liquor was available by bottle (inflated price and all) for room consumption.

Rick

(but probably not the Rick clarea was referring to)

Totally agree. You have that gorgeous balcony, and you can't have a cocktail out there without ordering or leaving and bringing one back. Not asking for a freebie, just the ability to buy a bottle and a mixer.

We had RS on Voyager & Mariner. Bottle of champagne in suite, and bottle of wine (which we don't drink) given to us by concierge. No other alcohol, although now you can bring wine onboard.

Wish liquor was available by bottle (inflated price and all) for room consumption.

Rick

(but probably not the Rick clarea was referring to)

Yah, I forgot about that. We usually give the champaign to the cabin steward.

Archived